it's cute to watch you fight against this

After a long day, type was to the passenger side with his eyes closed, arms wrapped to be nodding off.
Parked, type took in a deep breathe to then open his eyes to then look about.
Taking a hand to the belt, he then winced.
Tharn kept his head forward to place his hand to his crotch to grope a bit.
"Where do you think your going?"
Tharn then turned his head slowly to look to him.
Type took in a deep breathe to then place his hands to tharns to then move his hand away to then unbuckle himself to then get out.
"You are not going to fucking touch me!"
Tharns eyes widened to watch type slam the door to watch him go about.
He then scoffed.
This guy has a big pair of balls.
Tharn then got out and quick to follow, he wanted to put those in his mouth to make this man moan and hard for him.
Inside, type shook his head to then take his shoes off one by one to then start to go forth to then freeze.
Tharn was behind him with his arms wrapped to be at his neck to kiss, he then took his hands to go under types shirt to try and go to his nipples.
Type shook his head to then move his hands to tharns to then move them away to then turn to push tharn away.
"Stay the hell away from me!"
Type turned to start to stomp away.
Tharn raised an eye brow. How type was acting was turning him on, it also made him feel type was wanting him.
Has he stomped away type started to go to the other room.
If I'm quick enough, I can sleep in.... Shit!
Type felt tharn right behind him to wrap his arms about to go to his buttoned shirt to then rip it open, to then shove his hand into his pants after he un did his belt to then take out his cock to start to stroke.
Types whole body shuttered.
"Damnit! Let go!"
Tharn went to his neck to kiss to then place two fingers into types mouth to silence him.
He then took his hand from types cock to then bring it up to his head to grip his hair to then take his fingers out his mouth to then wrap that one to his length, to then start to take him to the bedroom.
Type shook his head..
"Let go!"
Tharn chuckled to move them to the edge to then push him down.
Type went to all fours to breathe in deep.
Tharn then started to take his jacket and shirt off has he eyed type.
"Take off your clothes."
Type balled his fists to then go to his knees to then turn his head to look at tharn in anger.
"Go to hell!"
Tharn smirked.
He then took off his own pants and boxers to throw to the side to go to type to turn him about has he moved his hands up to try and fight, to have tharn have placed his hands to his wrists to place them too either side of his head.
"Fight against this all you want, I'm going to fuck your into unconsciousness and you will be staying home."
Type narrowed his eyes.
"So all this really is about my body."
Tharn made a face to grit his teeth.
"You really need to stop thinking like that!"
Type shrugged has he looked over tharn.
"What you are doing right now, is proving me right."
Tharn raised an eye brow to then mine his head down to start to kiss at types body, type then peered his eyes down.
"Or...... It's because..... You deserve a consequence with what happened earlier..... And.......I cant seem to keep my hands off of you."
Type took in a deep inhale to then turn his head.
"All about my body......."
Tharn growled a bit to then move his head up to look over type in anger, to then place a hand to his head to then turn it.
"Your density to our situation, is starting to become ridiculous. You are more then your fucking body."
Type started to breathe heavily.
"What are we then?"
Tharn shook his head.
"Still can't trust you fully."
Type rolled his eyes.
"How am I suppose to gain your fucking trust then, so you can tell me what we fucking are!"
"Don't fight against this."
Types lips parted to then grit his teeth. To then move his head from his grasp to turn it to the side to sign has he relaxed.
Tharn looked him over to then let his wrists go to then go down to his body to start to place on kisses to then go lower.
Type squeezed his eyes tightly shut to then have a tear roll down his eye.
He really wanted to know what they were and what he was meaning to this younger, were they in a relationship or was tharn just playing with him, type really didn't know.
Type then took in a deep inhale to lift his head back to then grip at the bedding has he felt that hot mouth to his cock to feel the suction.
Tharn then used the saliva that started to drip down to then play with his outter hole to then place two fingers in.
Type made a face.
"I..... Don't want.... Your fingers!"
Tharn peered his eyes up to then take his mouth off.
"Mm.... What do you want?"
Type signed and hard.
Tharn smirked.
"Say it and I'll give you are wanting."
Type flexed his jaw.
"I....."
Tharn then got up to then remove types pants and boxers in full to then move his legs apart to then start to hit his hole with his cock.
Type then peered his eyes down.
"I..... Want you."
Tharn stopped to then grit his teeth.
Shaking his head he then went about to go to the bathroom.
Type then got up to eye.
"Tharn?"
"Go to sleep!"
Type jumped a bit when he heard the door slam, he then parted his lips to then turn his head to then look forward feeling very highly confused.
What the fuck was that!
Tharn to then bathroom head his hands to the counter to have his head hung to take in deep breathes.
Fuck! Type is........I want him to..... But..... No! Been down this road before....
Tharn then looked himself in the mirror.
Especially when it was...... Me.
Tharn then closed his eyes has memories that turned him into this, started to play across his mind in waves.