this is fucked up!

To his back, type furrowed his brow, to then take a deep breathe to turn his head to smack his lips a bit, to then gulp to slowly open his eyes.
Making a face, he then slowly got up to then take a hand to his lower back to rub..
Over using son of a......
Widening his eyes, type then raised an eye brow to then look about to then eye the clock to the side table.
It's 11 in the morning, he went to work, your all alone, you have time to.....
Before type could fully think or act he turned his head to sign, a man came into the room to look over type with his arms behind his back.
Type then darted his eyes to then turn his head to then look down to then grab the blanket to place over his lower to then have his ears turn red.
"Wh..... Who are you?"
The man took in a deep breathe.
"Someone to watch over you for today."
Typed eyes widened to then slowly look to this man who wore no expression.
"You..... Can't be serious, I'm a grown man."
The man shrugged.
"My employer stated you may try and leave his home, this is something I am hired to stop. Mm, are you to be hungry? I am also to be hired to cook for you today."
Type rolled his eyes to then turn his head forward to Shake it a bit.
Tharn...... You are a giantic asshole!
Type gritted his teeth to continue to look forward..
"Whatever he is paying you, I believe I can...."
"Sir, it is not a matter of payment, but also loyalty I have with this family. You can not buy me out of my duty. Now, are you to be hungry? I can make you anything you like."
Type groaned to then hang his head to then state what he wouldn't mind having for breakfest.
The man nodded to turn to they go to the door to then stay under.
"I am also required to allow you to know, if you try to leave today, I have the right to chain and or cuff you to the bed."
Types face fell to then turn his head to look to the man to part his lips.
"You can't really be serious!"
"Unfortunately, I am. I will go and get that for you."
Type watched him leave to then flop to his back to then place his hands to his eyes to rub.
"Tharn! You fucking prick! I'm not a child!"
Type then removed his hands to look to the ceiling with an angry expression, to then bring up one hand to extend two fingers to trace his lips to feel a bit conflicted.
Rolling his eyes he then got up to head to the bathroom to take a shower to fume.
After a warm one, he went to the dresser to then grab some clothes to down to t go to the kitchen area to sit to the table to look to the side at the man's back with a face.
What can I say or do, to make him leave?
Type then leaned his head back a bit has the man came to him with a plate full of food to then step back to look forward to place his arms behind him.
Type looked to him a bit confused..
"What are you doing?"
"Part of my job is to be near you very closely."
Type rolled his eyes to then grab a fork to dig in.
"I don't need a nanny, you can go and find something else to do."
"I'm under strict orders."
Type signed to then turn his head to eye the man.
"What is it going to take for you to go away?"
"I can not. Please eat."
Types eyes narrowed.
"So..... I'm a prisoner here?"
"Not at all, you are permitted to leave, however I need to accompany you."
Type took in a huge breathe to then turn his head to then look to his food disgruntled.
"This is ridiculous."
The man shrugged..
"It is just a inconvenience for today."
Type flexed his jaw.
"So.....I can't be alone?"
"From my understanding, not until my employer can trust you."
Type shook his head to then stab the food in anger.
Finishing, type looked up to see the man grab the plate to then turn about to go to the kitchen to then start on the dishes, type made a face to then get up to stand behind him..
"You said I am free to leave, correct?"
The man nodded.
"With me to accompany you."
"I want to go to work."
The man shook his head, type raised an eye brow.
"What?"
The man finished the dishes to then wash and dry his hands to then turn to eye.
"I have been told you are too take a day off, my employer stated when he returns he has something planned for you, but wouldn't say so please don't ask."
Types eyes widened to the then hang his head to look down to then wrap his arms about.
"Sir, with all due respect, this whole situation is moronic, I am not a child, I am also older then you're employer, he has no real right to do any of this to me. I need you to leave."
The man shook his head.
"I am not going anywhere, please don't be difficult, it will end with you cuffed to the bed or chained, and I would rather not."
Type gritted his teeth to then look to the man.
"Uh huh....."
He then turned to go back to the bedroom to then look for his cell, coming from behind the man watched type searched to the cough. Type turned to eye..
"I have retrieved your cell and all phones from within this dwelling, my employer told me to do so."
Types lips parted to then go to the man to then place his hands to his chest to then push him back to grab the huge doors to then close to then lock to then place his back to it to look forward with a face.
Fuck!
He then lifted his head up to eye the ceiling.
Guess it can't be helped! I am so fucking pissed off with you tharn! When you come back you are not going to touch me after this! Mark my words you asshole!