chapter three

Jungkook dragged Taehyung to his room, Taehyung being in awe

Jungkook dragged Taehyung to his room, Taehyung being in awe. The door to his bedroom was now shut. ''You- You like her!'' He shouted, not holding himself back.

Jungkook's eyes grew wide, not knowing how to save himself out of the situation. Taehyung knew him too well for him to put on a mask.

''Pff- that's ridiculous Tae.'' He tried his best. His utter best.

Taehyung glared down at Jungkook. Jungkook kept his gaze elsewhere, knowing he would crack if he just glanced at Taehyung.

''JK,'' Taehyung called out, gaining Jungkooks' attention yet Jungkooks' gaze were kept at his feet. ''Don't act like I don't know you — especially when it comes to crushes.'' Taehyung pointed out the undeniable.

Jungkook tried his best brushing Taehyung off, but he didn't seem to bother. ''Remember Mia from High School?''

Jungkook cringed at the name, flashbacks entering the back of his brain about his immense crush on no other than Mia Hangul. His very first crush. His crush was, well, very intense. Some would say he was more in love with her, but Jungkook and love had a difficult relationship, up until he met Nöe-

''Do I need to remind you that you teased her so much to the point where she had to change schools? Schools Jungkook! When we both know you could've just told her how you felt.'' Taehyung did not at all hold back. Jungkook covering his ears in the process, wanting to forget his childish behavior from back then.

''Okay! Okay. Fine...'' Jungkook let out a deep frustrated sigh. Taehyung had figured it out. He had grown a liking to you, to the point where he didn't know how to act around you. His 15 year old self jumping in and manipulating him to just bug you till you eventually took 'a hint'.

''You're in deep shit.'' Taehyung let out, now plopping himself down on Jungkook's bed.

Jungkook disliked you, well not you but your effect on him. He hated when you ran around in those cute little pink shorts with hearts on them. Jungkook would always throw a comment, and instead of saying something rather sweet he'd throw a rude remark. The last one being ''Those shorts could fit a 5th grader.'' You never took the remarks to heart. You always talked back, which for some reason turned into stupid discussions or even fights. It had become a routine for the both of you, neither growing tired of all this bickering back and forth. Soon, Jungkook wouldn't know what to do if his liking towards you would grow.

''I- Fuck. You're right,'' out of defeat, Jungkook admitted it. He was indeed in deep shit. He partly blamed it on you and how you easily have him wrapped around your little finger, though you knew nothing of this. Thankfully.

''But- please don't say anything. Not even Jimin.'' Jungkook now pleaded to Taehyung, him in disbelief that Jungkook was that driven by you, making him do anything he can for it not to spill.