chapter one

You were currently sitting in the back of a cab on your way to Ji-hoon, your boyfriend of 6 years

You were currently sitting in the back of a cab on your way to Ji-hoon, your boyfriend of 6 years. You had been visiting your mom, deciding to surprise your boyfriend, by coming home a day earlier than planned.

*incoming call from Mi Sun*

''I can't believe you're doing this! This is nothing like you Y/N!'', your childhood best friend Mi Sun, exclaimed as you had told her about your idea.

''Don't you think it's too much?'' You asked out of curiosity. Yes you and Ji-hoon had been together for 6 years but neither of you had done such a thing to one another. It was not really your thing to say the least.

''What? You sitting in the back of a cab totally naked under a trench coat? Or surprising him?'' Mi Sun asked, you knew she was teasing you about your crazy, not-so-like-you plan to seduce him as soon as you enter you guys' apartment.

''Shut up. The surprising part.'' You heard her still chuckling from her previous statement towards you.

She was right though. This was nothing like you. But hey, you just wanted to spice things up as you guys haven't been getting it down for a few weeks, which was nothing like the both of you. No, no you were indeed a very active couple.

So, that's why you came up with this idea, well it was actually one of your boyfriend's many fantasies, and here you were, giving him exactly that. What can you say? You're so in love.

''Girl, it's not too much. But honestly I can say I am very proud of you, knowing you're sitting in the back of a cab, with nothing but a trench coat on.'' Mi Sun praised you for your great effort in your relationship.

You thanked her for her reassuring you that this plan was killer.

You wanted this to be the ultimate surprise, so you didn't bother knocking on the door. Instead you silently opened the door with the spare key you had. He had asked you to move in with him on your 2 year anniversary. It had been the biggest step in your relationship but it felt right.

It was quiet inside of the apartment, you doubted Ji-hoon was out. It was a Sunday afternoon and knowing him, he would be at home at this hour.

You walked around the apartment trying to find him but he was nowhere to be seen. Weird.

''Ji-hoon?'' you called out. Yes okay maybe you shouldn't have done that, knowing this is not how surprises work.

Ji-hoon walked out of the bedroom, being faced with you from the living room. ''Y/N!?'' Ji-hoon exclaimed clearly surprised by your sudden presence.

You turned around, being met with Ji-hoon, him only being in his boxers. Perfect.

You smirked, slowly pulling the belt off your jacket.''I came home early.'' You started, slowly pulling the jacket off the shoulders, showing him a bit of your breasts.