One fell over his shoulders and knocked him to the ground. He grabbed his hands and clasped him behind his back. His eyes were sharp, "Say! What is this place? Who are you?

" He had never seen such a strong female, she just stretched out her hand and easily knocked herself down, and he was completely stunned.

...

in his memory is so soft and weak that it can be blown away by a gust of wind. Why is the one in front of him not only not weak, but also stronger than his male?
  Touching her bloodthirsty eyes, he shuddered and said hesitantly, "I... I'm Tachi, this is the wolf clan." The
  wolf clan?
  Where?
  Ling Jiu glanced at the house suspiciously. The simple wooden house was only built with a few pieces of wood. The roof was covered with rattan and leaves.
  This is not the Republic of China, nor is it modern, judging from his appearance and dress, he looks like an African savage.
  Could it be that she wore it back?
  Not back to Shanghai, but to Africa?
  "Female...female." The
  man was pinned to the ground by her and couldn't move. Seeing her cold eyes, he couldn't help but call out to her.
  "Shut up!"
  Ling Jiu cast a stern look at him impatiently, clasped his hand and pulled back even more forcefully, "Why am I here?"
  "Ah..." The
  man was caught She almost dislocated her hand, and he screamed in pain.
  He stared at her chest and took a deep breath, "You were picked up by our tribe, so of course you are going to give birth to our tribe!"
  Ling Jiu's eyes swept towards him incomparably cold, Tachi was not afraid of pain, There was a smug smile on his face, "You are the only female in our tribe, we will treat you well. When you are in heat, we will mate, and we will have many, many cubs."
  Although the female in front of her is a little ugly, It's a bit fierce, but she's a female anyway, so she can give birth to cubs.
  Ling Jiu knew what he meant when he heard the phrase "we will treat you well".
  The only female in the tribe, isn't it that she is regarded as a comfort woman, like everyone else?
  She just fell here unintentionally, why let them dominate her life?

She threw him out of the house with a sullen face, "Get out!"
  "Female, you-!"
  Tachi saw her eyes full of disgust and knew that she would not be willing to mate with them, and his face changed into a twisted hideous.
  The wolf clan has been without females for a long time. They have endured their desire for several years and cannot release it. No matter what, he must let her obediently vent their anger and give birth to cubs!
  He howled up to the sky, and the whole person turned into a wolf and rushed towards her.
  Ling Jiu looked at the huge grey wolf in front of her, baring its sharp teeth and rushing towards her, and took a few steps back in shock.
  This is... a monster!
  "Ouch-"
  Gray Wolf's movements were very agile, Ling Jiu dodged to avoid his attack, his eyes quickly swept into the house, but he didn't see the gun, and there was no sharp weapon in the house, she touched the right leggings, There was a flash of joy, but luckily her dagger was still there.
  She took out the dagger and ran towards it, with a neat bounce, the whole person rode on it, the dagger in her hand stabbed its back fiercely, and the hot wolf blood splashed her face.
  The gray wolf let out a long bark in pain, and ran out of the house with her on his back.
  The gray wolf ran very fast, trying to throw her off his body several times, 'oooooooooooo' kept going.
  The wolf howls attracted the people in the tribe. When he saw Ling Jiu riding on Tachi, holding its fur in his hand, the dagger in his hand stabbed into its body one by one. People are angry.
  He grabbed her with his claws.
  Ling Jiu evaded their attack with a short body, and the dagger in his hand swung towards them quickly and ruthlessly. Seeing this, Tachi ran forward and took the opportunity to force her down.

...

Ling Jiu fell heavily to the ground, as if all the bones in his body were about to shatter, and his internal organs were even more twisted into a ball.
  The orcs quickly rushed in front of her and surrounded her loudly.
  Several young males dragged her from the ground, dragged her all the way to the patriarch without any pity, and said angrily: "Patriarch, this female is so bold that she wants to kill Tachi!"
  "We suspect that she is Asi . Sent from the tribe! The
  Asi tribe is so arrogant, it not only destroys my tribe, but also kills my clan, and now even their little female doesn't take us seriously!" , the sharp-eyed old man, he sat majestically on the tree stump cushioned with tiger skin, his eyes swept slightly below Ling Jiu, who was tied with five flowers, as if he couldn't believe that a little female could hurt him. Tachi, the first warrior of Gutiladu.
  He shouted at her with a stern face: "Female, how do you explain it?"
  Ling Jiu was caught on the ground by four young and strong males and couldn't move. She raised her head and saw all the eyes around her and wanted to tear her apart. Then fast people.
  They were dressed very similar to Tachi, with their upper body naked, and the lower body was only covered with leaves and animal skins, and the hidden parts could be vaguely seen.
  She sneered, "Explain? Why do I have to explain, you kidnapped me and forced me to mate against my will. It's polite not to kill him!"
  It was true that she fell into their hands, but it did not mean that she Willingly be at their mercy and be their cub-born tool!
  Seeing her so arrogant, a mean-looking older male snorted coldly: "You female is so arrogant, since you were kidnapped by us, you are naturally from our tribe, Tachi pity you for not caring about you, that's him Kindness, we mustn't just let it go!"
  "Yes, we can't just let it go." The
  others echoed indignantly.
  Their tribe is true, but the dignity and pride of being a male must never be deceived by a female.