Powers and Abilities

Asgardian abilities:

* Super-strength

* Enhanced durability

* Enhanced speed

* Superhuman Stamina

* Regenerative healing factor

* Flight

* All-Speak

* Star generation

     * Asgardians can create small orbs of light which they call "stars" that they send up into the sky at night

* Magic

Powers gained from wielding Mjölnir:

* Weather manipulation

* Electricity generation

* Enhancement of physical abilities/powers

*Note! Magnus needs to "recharge" these abilities if he has not been in contact with Mjölnir recently. Holding the hammer for a few seconds is all he needs and he can go up to a week without welding Mjölnir.

History

Magnus is the firstborn son of Runa and Eir Dahl, Queens of New Asgard. He was raised in the royal palace but spent a lot of his time outside of it with his twin Adalet exploring the wonders of the kingdom. He attended one of the public schools in the capital city alongside children his age and never cared about the crown or power he was destined to inherit. In fact, he chose to give up his title of Crown Prince and gave it to his younger brother Tómus.

Magnus and Adalet have been inseparable since they met when they were just days old. Oftentimes the only way the two would sleep through the night was if they slept in the same crib. When they got older and learned about what it meant to have a twin, they decided they must be twins since they were born just minutes apart, no one had the heart to correct them.

During Ragnarok, when New Asgard was being attacked by the army of fire demons who had risen again to try and fully destroy the planet, Magnus and his siblings decided to try and wield weapons of the gods. Magnus wielded Mjölnir, the hammer of Thor, and gained the ability to control the weather. He used his new powers to create heavy rainfall across the planet helping to extinguish the fires created by the fire demons.

He joined the New Asgard branch of the GIA in his early twenties around the same time as his sister. If Earth should be approved for integration into universal society, he plans to move to Earth to be closer to his twin and be one of the first participants in the galactic immigration program.

Events of Criminal Case

Season 2

Magnus appeared for his twin's wedding while Adalet was still living in Pacific Bay. He tried to intimidate Fili, as he considers it his duty as Adalete's brother but was quickly reminded that she doesn't need him to fight her battles. It also didn't help that Adalet had already told Fili plenty of embarrassing stories about Magnus from their childhood so he wasn't really scared of the younger man.

Season 3

Magnus made a brief cameo in Stonehearted at Ahmet's birthday party, where it was announced that he and Aurora were engaged.