9

Nathalia steps out of the barrel with Eggsy and Tequila before heading towards the large structure shaped like a whisky bottle.

Inside of the Statesman HQ was beautiful and Nathalia takes it in as she walks. There were bottles of every kind of alcohol imaginable and everything was gold as if they were in Midas' palace. The Kingsmen were more understated in their wealth that was for sure, the decorations at Kingmsan were a lot more old-timey whereas Statesman was modernised and luxurious.

"Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore," Nathalia murmurs.

"Am I Toto?" Eggsy asks.

"Obviously,"

"Close the door behind you," Tequila says and Eggsy quickly does so.

"At what point are you going to start behaving like a statesman, Tequila? You wanna go back to being a rodeo clown?"

"No sir, I apologise sir"

"Let me guess?" Nathalia whispers to Eggsy. "This is Grey Goose?"

Eggsy smirks and nudges her to be quiet.

"I'm Champagne,"

"That was an anti climax," Nathalia whispers. "Their names aren't really intimidating at all"

"But anyone who knows what's good for him, calls me Champ,"

"Not happening," Nathalia says. "That's ridiculous"

"Sorry for your troubles," Champagne says. "As your American Cousins, I'm placing all of Statesman's considerably larger resources at your disposal"

"And we appreciate your generosity," Nathalia says.

They sit at the table as Champagne speaks to what is clearly a hologram that Eggsy and Nathalia can't see.

"Now how can I help you?" Champagne asks.

"First of all," Eggsy says. "We've got to thank you for saving Agent Galahad"

"Wait," Champagne says. "You said that you were Galahad"

"Oh no, he's talking about the butterfly guy," Tequila says. "That used to be his handle"

"When an Agent dies or is presumed dead," Nathalia says. "Kingsman hires another Agent with that name to be their successor. Do you not do the same here?"

"Yes, we do," Champagne says.

"Galahad always says you've got to look at the bigger picture, ask why as well as who," Eggsy says. "So if someone wanted to take out Kingsman, then they've got to be planning something major"

"So what do you know?" Champagne asks and Eggsy looks to Nathalia.

"We think they're a drug cartel," Nathalia says. "The name Golden Circle was frequently coming up"

"We'll look into them, what else?"

"A rejected Kingsman applicant is working with them," Nathalia says. "Charlie Hesketh"

"Total prick," Eggsy says.

"You got any promising leads on him?"

"His ex-girlfriend," Nathalia says. "I've been tracking her through social media and we believe she is still in contact with him and she's going to Glastonbury Music Festival. It's a big thing in the UK, big headliners and such"

"Oh, good," Champagne says. "Agent Tequila break out your dancing shoes. You have a new mission"

"Yes sir,"

"Hold up," Champagne says. "You feeling okay?"

"A little tired but fine thanks," Tequila replies. "Galahad, Guinevere, you ready?"

"Your Face," Champagne says. "You got-"

"What the fuck?" Tequila says as he checks his reflection in the glass.

"Head to the sick bay," Champagne says. "Have Ginger check you out. Give him your glasses"

Champagne hands Nathalia another pair.

Nathalia slides the glasses on her face as Champagne continues to talk.

"Galahad meet Agent Whisky,"

"Kids, looks like we're hooking up with a chick at a rock concert. My favourite kind of mission," Whisky says. "I'm sending my jet to pick you up"

"How lovely and perverted," Nathalia sighs.