“Aren’t you a little too excited?” Nabel asked while lifting the hand coated in her juices for Ronée to see.

Before she could say a word, Nabel bowed his head again, lapping up the overflow, drawing an unsteady sigh from her lips.

After a few moments, he kissed her inner thigh before pulling out a handkerchief, wiping his hands, and dropping the damp cloth on the floor.

Nabel rose to his feet and caressed Ronée’s flushed cheek. He couldn’t help but think that she didn’t need any makeup.

Surprisingly, her hands and feet were no longer cold or trembling as before, instead, her entire body was full of vigor.

“Excuse me for a moment.”

He kissed the tip of her nose and took a few steps away to wash his hands.

Then a slightly cold hand tidied up Ronée’s outfit.

Her ample breasts were hidden behind her clothes, and when her chemise and dress were properly adjusted, all the red traces on her body were covered.

On her shoulders was the red cape that Ryne had brought earlier.

“Now I’m done,” Nabel chuckled.

As for the shoes, they must have been prepared by the maids waiting outside the door since the slippers matched her outfit.

Nabel stood behind Ronée as she faced the mirror.

She was a head shorter than him. Ronée found herself easily falling into his arms once again.

“Nabel.”

Her body was gradually getting warmer. And it wasn’t only from his touch.

It was also from the sense of stability Nabel gave her.

“You can always lean on me like this.”

Nabel embraced her and pulled her closer to him.

In his warm embrace, Ronée took a deep breath and then exhaled. Her head was no longer throbbing from the tension and anxiety she felt earlier.

Nabel hugged her tightly and whispered, “One moment, I’ll be right back…”

He disappeared briefly, but when he returned, she never expected him to return with cosmetics. Nabel was holding a makeup brush coated with red powder and smiling at her reaction.

“Can you close your eyes?”

He was a man of many talents.

‘When did he learn this?’

Ronée gladly closed her eyes.

She felt the feathery soft touch of the brush against her cheek. The brush swept across her cheek a few times and then withdrew.

“I can’t even touch you in front of priests, so I need just a little more…”

Something soft and warm thing touched her cheek once again.

His lips.

Nabel stole a kiss like a thief and laughed in embarrassment when Ronée’s eyes fluttered open.

“You caught me.”

Ronée also laughed in the end. The tension had dissipated in the air like magic.

“Don’t forget, you are the most precious person here,” Nabel whispered slowly.

There wasn’t a mage in existence that was more valuable than the Master of a Shinsu.