CHAPTER 15

Ronée couldn’t sleep that night.

Still, Nabel never bothered her.

Although it was visible in Ronée’s eyes that he was holding back his desire, he did not covet Ronée until the end.

As he kissed each of her fingers, he never took his eyes off Ronée.

It was Ronée, whose cheeks were flushed red, that always turned her gaze away.

“Do you not want to see me?”

Having said that, she has no choice but to look back.

As Ronée turned her blushing face, Nabel, with a small smile, kissed her on the cheek.

As if there were traces of his lips, her cheeks grew redder.

“You must be very tired, go to sleep.”

The man that is all grown up now, had her drowning in pleasure all night that dawn arrived so fast.

Ronée narrowed her eyes, and Nabel smiled again.

“The joke was a little naughty.”

It wasn’t even funny. When Ronée’s ears burned bright red, Nabel burst into laughter.

He bit Ronée’s ear slightly.

“Come on, sleep.”

He pulled her duvet up and covered her to her neck. There was a desire for her to sleep warmly, but there were other great feelings as well.

Most of all, he seemed to be unable to stand it himself.

Ronée’s disorganized appearance under his hand was intolerably sensational to him.

‘I want to taste a little bit more.’

There were only two of them in the bedroom. without anyone in the way.

The bedroom was only for the two of them, a place where he wished time would not pass so they could stay like this.

He didn’t want to let go.

Because it was clear that when the sun came up, all kinds of disturbances would intervene.

Still, he was content to place his hand, trembling with his desire, upon Ronée’s chest.

Tick, tock……

He even rubbed her back to help her sleep as if he couldn’t stand a moment without physical contact.

“You were always sensitive to outside sounds.”

Ronée looked back at him.

“Until tomorrow morning, I’ll make sure no one is walking around,” he whispered.

‘So don’t worry about anything and go to sleep.’

Ronée pulled the blanket up a little higher. It was warm.

Her room inside the Rieda mansion was always cold. But this was the exact opposite.

Soft and warm. Above all else, Nabel was warm and gave her a sense of comfort.

During the long night, Ronée reached a strange climax several times, but afterwards, Nabel didn’t go further.

Because he observed her exhaustion.

She was grateful and apologetic because she knew that he was holding back.

‘Still, can’t you and I?’

She hid under the blanket again. Even if she closed her eyes and opened them again, the situation would remain the same.

She had reunited with Nabel.