ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

Start from the beginning

Momoi knew she didn't need Aomine to go to Mui's house, she can handle this on her own. With a bright smile on the girl's face, she began to run towards the Sano's residence. But what came before her, shocked her to her core that she dropped her precious gift.

'It was Mui's birthday.....

....yet why was there a funeral?'

Momoi couldn't breathe properly as she stood infront of their house. There were so many questions insde her head that she just had to find out why. She steps a few inches near the door and saw the picture of a very familiar ravenette man that had passed. Momoi saw him from her childhood but he never really talked to the older guy, the only thing she knew, is that Mui was close to him. And that's when she found out, he was her half brother.

"Excuse me, you dropped this." A voice spoke from behind that startled her a bit. Momoi looks back to see a sandy blonde haired female with a thick scarf around her neck, her eyes were dull and swollen from crying. She just came from outside, meaning she just arrived.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to intrude." Momoi bowed respectfully and prepared to leave but the blonde female halted.

"No, it's fine. You're Mui's friend, right?" The pinkette perked up at hearing her name. "I'm sorry, that was a bit rude of me. My name's Sano Emma, I'm Mui's sister."

Momoi was a bit surprised, Mui didn't really formally told them anything about her family, just the things she happens to mention. "I'm Momoi Satsuki." She shook her hand.

"I'm guessing you aren't here to mourn, you're here for Mui right?" Emma asked. Momoi bowed once again.

"I'm sorry! I didn't really know what happened I just came by because it was her birthday I didn't know---"

"Please don't panic, Momoi-san. If you want, I can take you where she is." She offered.

Emma was trully nice, even though she was in the middle of mourning, she still bothered to talk to her knowing she's just a friend of her sibling.

"No it's okay really, I don't want to disturb you." She bowed respectfully, but Emma didn't falter. Her eyes were dull, her lips decorated with a frown.

"I think, you'd want to visit her right now." She spoke solemnly. That's when Momoi concluded, that she was about to find out something she won't like.

The pinkette followed her and got to a bus, that's when Emma spoke up about the incident.

"That night of the championship game, Mui backet out at the last minute and decided to stay in. She was feeling down for some reason, so Mikey-nii wanted to cheer her up and took her around town." Emma looks down on the ground as Momoi listened to her carefully.

"I think you already know thet Mui's part of a gang. She and Mikey-nii always shared the same admiration and goals.

That night, when Shinichiro-nii and Mui was left in the shop. Two guys broke in to steal a bike." Tears had started to cloud Emma's eyes, and Momoi couldn't feel his heart pounding in her chest, not wanting to hear the rest of the story, but she knew she needed to.

The two women stopped infront of a hospital and got out of the bus. Momoi quietly followed the sandy blonde female until they reached a certain room, Emma slowly opens it and revealed a few people in black uniform, but the one that caught her eyes, was the ravenette lying on the bed with machines connected to her. Momoi covered her mouth as her eyes brimmed with tears.