CH:7

Naruto was stoked today as it was his 8th birthday. He got off the bed and ran down to his mother.

Tsunade was making a cake in the kitchen when suddenly she was hugged from behind.

"Good morning Okaasan" who was hugging her from behind jumping up and down in excitement.

Tsunade smiled and ruffled Naruto's hair.

Good morning to you too Naru kun. Tanjōbiomedetō (happy birthday) Naru kun. said Tsunade while hugging the Naruto.

Arigatōgozaimasu Okaasan. Said Naruto.

Is Jiijii, Ero-Sensei, Itachi nii and Kakashi nii coming? asked Naruto in a hopefull tone. He was not to optimistic as Jiji was hogake he had important work to do. Itachi and Kakashi nii had Anbu duty to fullfile.

Ofcourse they will come Naru kun after all Its your birthday. Said Tsunade while smiling.

Tsunade was very pleased how Naruto has grown up to be. He was respectful toward elder, kind to everyone and very protective of her. She still remembered the day when Jiraiya tried to peek on her while she was taking a shower Naruto saw it and punched Jiraiya through the wall and continued to do until he was unconscious. Jiraiya never tried that again.

 As she was thinking that seal alerted that some one was outside the house.

She went and opened the door and outside were Hiruzen Itachi Kakashi and Jiraiya.

 Glad you all made it Naruto would have been sad if you did not came.

Well I can't see my favorite blond sad. so I had to come said Hiruzen.

Naruto heard the noise and came to see what was going on.

Jiijii !! Naruto jumped and hugged Hiruzen.

I missed you Naru kun. said an emotional Hiruzen.

I miss you to Jiijii. Said Naruto.

Naruto then hugged everyone.

Naruto with Itachi and Kakashi went outside. Tsunade sat in living room with Jiraiya and Hiruzen.

Naruto has turned out a fine boy Tsunade. You did a good job preventing Naruto from preventing Naruto to turn out like Jiraiya.

jiraiya tried to protest but was shut down by a punch on head from Tsunade.

Today is the day Naruto will be able to open the scroll said Hiruzen.

Not gonna lie I am excited to see what's in it to. Said Tsunade.

Outside Naruto was showing the progress he had made since the last time Itachi was here.

Kakashi had his bigger than the plate. Itachi was impressed.

You have come quit far Naruto so today I will teach you a special technique since its your birthday. I have already have learned Kotoamatsukami and Amaterasu. Today I will teach you Susanoo. Said Itachi.

Susanoo has four form skeleton Susanoo, Humanoid Susanoo, Armoured Susanoo, Complete Body Susanoo.

Itachi showed him every type off Susanoo. Kakashi was looking from far as he did not wished to be crushed.

Everyone came out to see what the commotion was about.

Kakashi what was the noise we heard asked Tsunade.

Itachi is teaching Naruto susanoo.

Naruto did word for word as he was told. The next thing that happened shocked everyone too its core.