CH:5

Naruto was excited would be an understatement he was like a kid on sugar rush and what was the cause of all this excitement? He was starting his training today.

Tsunade came out of the house looked at Naruto and smiled at his enthusiasm.

Naruto today we will start your basic chakra training. We will start with basic like Leaf Concentration, Tree Climbing, and Water Surface Walking exercises. 

You will need to concentrate on this leaf on your head and prevent it from falling you are not aloud to touch it. Only use your chakra to do it. 

Naruto asked what was the purpose off it?

It is used how to control their chakra more effectively. However, the true purpose of the exercise is actually to hone the individual's concentration and to keep their mind from becoming distracted.

Naruto nodded and started practicing as he was told it did not take him much time he did it in his first try. He was able to hold the leaf in its place for than an hour while doing his regular exercise.

Tsunade was impressed by the control boy possessed.

Naruto we will start with next exercise. Said Tsunade.

The next execise we will do is Tree Climbing Practice is a training method used to gain more skills with chakra control. This training involves focusing a fixed amount of chakra to the bottom of one's feet, and using that to climb a tree without using one's hands. If the stream of chakra is too weak, the user will lose their footing on the tree and fall off. If it is too strong, the user will be pushed away from the tree, causing the tree to break around the point of contact and the user will fall. Explained Tsunade.

Naruto nodded and tried to climb tree, He was half way on the tree he lost control and was about to fall but Tsunade caught him mid air.

Nice catch  Kaachan Naruto said smiling.

Now keep your focus and try again said Tsunade.

Next attempt Naruto was able to climb the tree and reach the top.

Nice going Naruto now lets move to next exercise follow me to the lake. Said Tsunade and leaded him there.

Naruto followed her as they reached a big lake.

Next we are going to start Water Surface Walking Practice Said Tsunade.

She explained Naruto This training method is used to gain better chakra control. To do this, the user has to be emitting a constant stream of chakra from the bottom of their feet and using the repellent force to walk across the water's surface. This technique is more difficult to master than the Tree Climbing Practice, because the amount of chakra that needs to be emitted changes constantly. 

Naruto had a hard time in this exercise. It took him two days to master it. According to Kurama it's because Naruto's chakra pool was huge he was having issue it was normal for people with large chakra pool to have this problem and Naruto did not chakra pool but a fucking ocean.

Tsunade was trying to teach Naruto but he constantly failed and this frustrated Naruto. Tsunade was thinking what could be the reason suddenly naruto's eye changed in to red fox eyes.

TSUNADE BRAT'S CHAKRA RESERVE IS TOO BIG HE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PERFORM THIS TECHNIQUE.

But it's important for a ninja to know Clone Technique. By the way how big is his reserve.

ABOUT THE SIZE OFF AN OCEAN YOU SHOULD TECH HIM Shadow Clone Technique. IT WILL HELP HIM GREATLY AND HE WILL NOT DIE OFF CHAKRA EXHAUSTION.

Tsunade nodded but she still could not believe how big his reserve was at the age off three. Naruto's eye changed to normal.

Tsunade then showed him his hand sign's and made 5 solid clones for here.

Naruto saw this and and did the same. 影分身の術­ (Kage Bunshin no Jutsu)

As the smoke covered whole area. What Tsunade saw next made here eyes bulge out there were thousands on Naruto standing in front of her.

As Tsunade was taking time all this Naruto started playing tag with his clone.

After few minutes when Tsunade to get her mind straight. She found Naruto sitting under the tree alone skulling.

What happened Naruto asked a worried Tsunade.

I lost the game of tag to my own clone said Naruto with a pout. Which made Tsunade bust in laughter.

It happens Naruto you win some game you loose some game but you always learn from them.

Since Naruto you have high chakra reserve I will teach you my specialty. Tsunade said with a sadistic smirk.

She explained how he needs to build up chakra in her fists and release it on contact with a target, causing severe damage. 

She demonstrated it by creating a crater with her fist. Naruto did the same but his crater was ten times the size of Tsunade's.

Tsunade held a proud smile on her face by talent and determination he was showing.

As days go by Naruto is taught Fūinjutsu by Jiraiya who visited them but Tsunade did not wanted to leave her kid with the pervert stayed with them helping Naruto and beating Jiraiya if he taught him something perverted.

Shizune also helped Naruto with Senbon with by mistake hit Jiraiya on back and resulted in him jumping like a monkey.

It has been six month since he moved here he was having time of his life. One day he was sitting under a tree eating an mango.

As he finished he was sad as mangos were hard to get. He had heard from his mother that his grandfather could make tree's from thin air, So he thought why cant he grow a tree.

He took the seed and planted it in the ground covered it with some dirt and put his hand over it and started putting his chakra on it.

For first few minutes nothing happened then seed sprouted a small plant came out of it slowly slowly it started to grow, Naruto seeing this increased his chakra output and tree stared grow at a first pasce.

Tsunade who was drinking sake dropped it and her jaw hit the flour. Her eyes could not believe Wood Release (木遁, Mokuton ) which was extinct had just resurfaced in her son.

Naruto on the other had did not cared as main purposes of him getting mango was fulfilled, He was suddenly hugged from behind by his mother who had tears in her eyes.

Naruto did not know what was it about but he was not complaining as he liked his mother's hug.

================================================================================

To be continued..........