"AAAHHH.....oh my god! oh my god! Seriously Yunlan you find this from me....oh I love you hubby! you're best..." Shenwei peck on Yunlan's lips and about to go.....Yunlan hold his hand and pull him in his firm cage "take a deep breath my love, and tell me....what I find for you?"

Yunlan asked tucking Wei's hairs behind his ears "actually Yunlan! this gemstone is very important for our research....and without it our all hardship is wasted...so thank you so much for this..... Ah lan!" Wei said and place his head no other's chest. Yunlan also tighten his grip around Wei's waist, after touching his curve.

"Then what about my reward...?" Yunlan lean and lick Wei's earlobe....Shenwei smile and turn his head to other side giving access to his husband....and Yunlan without wasting any other second, attack on Wei's slender white neck "ah! Easy tiger....I'm not going anywhere" Wei said and Yunlan pick him up in his strong arms.....and later Wei's hot and sexy moan echoing in their whole apartment.

******

Egypt

Zahur drinking in his house when some gun men come there and surrounding him.....Zahur startled and look here and there "who are you all...and why y...." Zahur shiver when....a man who's in his forty, come and sits in front of Zahur while enjoying his cigar.

"S...S...Sir Chang! what's bring you here....my lord" Zahur immediately bow down in front of him....and take other hand then place kiss behind it. "Zahur....my loyal servant, I'm glad you recognise me" other side and his two henchmen grab Zahur's hair and hand....then make him stand and put gun inside his mouth "mmm....mmm..." Zahur become frighten and other about to pull the trigger.

Rrrrrrrrrrrr.........Rrrrrrrrrrrr

Mafia Chang sign his henchmen to receive the phone call....other received and give to Zahur "h-h-hello!" Zahur nervously said and after listening other words....he smile hesitantly then cut the call. Henchmen again going to shoot him "stop! Please! listen to me first then do whatever you want.... please! Sir Chang...please!!"

Zahur word make Chang stop and he give only 1 minute to him.....for his defence. Then Zahur tell him that, his spy keeping eye on Evelyn and he got a information.....that they found Egyptian mistress tomb. And now they only have to wait....for Evelyn's friend Shenwei, who coming to help her.

"Shen....Wei...!? I heard that name somewhere...." Mafia Chang said while thinking....and Zahur got his chance, because he knew.....Chang is a bisexual and also a sex addict person "my lord! I've heard that he's a enternal beauty and no one compare to him..." Zahur whisper and it's perfectly work on Chang.

He stood up and lit his another cigar "keep eye on that beauty....when he come, inform me..." then he left from there after giving a bag full of money to Zahur. "As you wish...my lord!!" Zahur touched the money and smirk evilly.

******

In Paris

"Yunlan....? Yunlan....?"

Morning comes and Shenwei give those papers and photographs to Yunlan....which he received last night "what is this?"

which he received last night "what is this?"