Chapter 41/Nominal Dark Magic

Start from the beginning

"Since Josie's new and old personality collied she's behaving like both. Sometimes she's greedy, sometimes she's selfless. She has a hard time distinguishing between her personalities. Like for hope, she's overprotective and she...

She wouldn't care if someone got hurt" Caroline answered but everyone started laughing except me or Lizzie and her.

"it's expected, that's what would we do to protect our niece" Kol shrugged. "But Josie was never like that! She always thinks practically but for hope, she almost killed Landon last week" Caroline displayed.

"WHAT?" I widen my eyes, "That means it's that guy's fault. Josie loves hope and she cares about her, so let it be" Keelin indicated.

"The thing is sometimes she doesn't care about what's right or wrong! She just goes for it without caring about the consequences." Lizzie also spoke.

"Darling, that's what happened if you treasure someone. You don't care, all you see is that person whom you're in love with. Not the consequences and caroline, you killed people for Stefan, Tyler, for Klaus too. Not because they were right but you were in love with them or maybe still do" Rebekah smirked at her and she just avoids the eye contact.

"Maybe you're right, maybe we might be overthinking it" Lizzie shrugged, and soon we heard a sound of the horn.

"who the hell come here with the truck?" marcel stood up just to find out that Josie was driving the truck.

"What the hell it is?" Caroline asked and everyone just confusingly look at her.

"Just some blood bags for hope, for as long as you can use it" she jumped down and opened the truck, and the ice trunk filled with blood bags as she took one bag and throw it at me as I caught it skillfully.

"Where did you get this truck?" Davina examines it. "From ice cream factory then went to hospitals to collect blood bags," she proudly smirked. "Josie! You shouldn't have done that! What if the police get suspicious" caroline clamored.

"Don't worry mom, I brought it" she shrugged. "No! my card!" Caroline checked her card in her pocket but only to find it in Josie's hand.

"god! She's so badass like a mikealson! I'm so proud. Welcome to family Josie, you passed the test, I'm assured that our niece would be so delighted with you" Aunt Rebekah proudly patted her back and everyone began laughing.

"thank you," She kissed my cheeks and sat beside me. "You shouldn't have to.." I look at her as she got closer. "I must have to..." she pressed her forehead on mine and I could help but capture her lips from mine.

"aww, they're so adorable!" Aunt Davina commented which made me pull away. "well we're!" I rolled my eyes but got a kiss from Josie on my cheek.

"So what's the plan?" Aunt Keelin raises her brows teasingly. "what plan?" Lizzie frowned. "plan for twins? Where would they live? What would be the room color or clothes or...." The list was going on and on and when she ceased we all burst out laughing.

"Someone is more excited than parents, I see," Davina said. "Why don't you give another mikealson to this little wife of yours" uncle Kol smirked. "I would love that to" Freya smirked and Keelin rolled her eyes.

"But seriously! Where would twins would live?" marcel asked again. "of course at school with us! And it would be so cool for them having parents who also studied in the same school" Lizzie implied.

"no! they would live here! With us, we mikealsons can protect them!" Rebekah proudly said, "they don't need to be protected! Or even if they need to be, the school has so many supernaturals for it!" Caroline shook her head as no.