Chapter 15 | The prison is gone

Začať od začiatku

The governor stood there thinking about it for a second before one word slipped out his mouth.

"Liar."

He swung the katana right into dads neck. "NOOOOO." I shouted watching as blood started flowing from the spot. My ears started ringing and my eyes were still stuck on him. I felt my hand shaking and my eyes watering as I watched the light go from his eyes.

He was dead. My daddy was dead.

I had never felt so much pain in my entire life until this moment. The man who loved me and cared for me from the moment I was brought into this world. Was gone.

"No!" Rick shouted as he starred shooting at the governor. Everyone else started shooting but I couldn't I was stuck in place. He's gone.

When I broke out of my trance I picked up my gun and started shooting. More aggressively then I ever have before. "DADDDYYYY."

I was just shooting one shot after the other. The governors people were also shooting as well. I couldn't control my shooting I was taking shot after shot.

The governor walked over to my daddy who tried to crawl away. He took more swings finishing off the job he started. Cry's left mouth as I shot, I felt so helpless.

I was still shooting. I wanted the assholes dead. They deserved to die. They started busting down the first gate.

Maggie and Beth ran to me, saying we needed to get to the bus. We bolted there getting on when Maggie said she needed to get Glenn.

By now the governors people had busted into the prison courtyard there were shots going back and forth. Grenade were being thrown, things were blowing up.

"I need to get Judith." Beth shouted to me. "Ok listen to me, stay here." I looked at her as rushed off. 2 minutes later she hadn't and neither had Maggie, I ran off the bus to find them.

There were shots everywhere and walkers. I held my gun close.

I kept on looking around, the bus was gone, shit. No no no. I started to shake I was standing in the middle of the courtyard alone walkers all walking around everywhere, fire and broken buildings around.

One tried to get me from behind but I shot it. I started shooting loads that were walking around. Shit I'm all alone.

As I'm shooting I almost hit a limping Rick who was by himself in the grass area.

"Rick!" I shouted running over to him, I saw he was extremely hurt. I also saw the governor lying dead on the floor. I hope he rots in hell for what he did to my dad.

I put my arm under Ricks shoulder helping him walk. "Are you ok?" Rick asked me I looked at his face he had dried blood and bruises all over its. "Yeah I'm fine, do you know where Carl is?"

"No," he replied still limping now we're walking in the courtyard.

"CARRRLLL!" He shouted.

"CARL!" I shouted as well. When we were at the courtyard not one person was there.

I saw a walker coming towards us "I've got it,"I say letting go of Rick for a second getting my gun out, before the walker was shot to the ground. Not by me.

"Carl." I heard Rick saying running to give him a hug. It was Carl he was alive thank god. I joined in on the hug, not wanting to let go of him. "Carl where's Judith?" I asked making Rick and him both look at me.

"I- I don't know." Carl says still hugging Rick. We start to walk round the prison a little bit mine and Carls arm around Rick so he can walk.

We spot a baby chair - not just any one Judith's one. It's filled with blood. "No no no." I say pulling away from them two staring at the car seat. Rick starts breaking down crying he looked done with life I can't imagine how he feels that's his little baby girl. Carl starts freaking out shooting at the same Walker lots of times.

I move the gun away from the dead walkers head and pull him into a hug. Me and him both crying into it. We pull away and Rick hugs Carl saying to us both "We need to get out here. Now."

Ricks still crying as he says "we gotta go." I put my arm back under ricks shoulder Carl doing the same. We get moving, no one says a word.

I look back and we run into the woods to see the prison on fire. It's now just a pile of ruins. The prison is gone.