17. Love letters

Adrien was on his bed, waiting for Marinette to be finished in the bathroom. She had slept over last night and were now getting ready to go out with their friends. No, nothing had happend. Adrien just thought it was too late and didn't want her to walk around in dark, all by herself. Marinette had rolled her eyes, knowing she defenitly could have protected herself but his protectiveness was just really cute.  

Adrien scrolled down his instagram feed as he heard the shower stop, wich meant she was done showering. The news about their relationship still hasn't calmed down and a lot of people were still talking about it. Some things were hilarious to him because people had no idea what him and marinette had gone trough before they finally got togheter. He decided to just laugh and scroll further. 

After a 15 minutes, he suddenly heard her whince. That caught his attention and looked up from his phone. "Princess? You alright?" He called out to her.  Marinette came out of the bathroom with a frown on her face and one of her fingers in her mouth. "I burned one of my fingers while straightening my hair." She pouted. Adrien looked at her clearly and saw only a part of her hair was straight and the rest still had slight curls. 

"You're so stupid sometimes." He said, tossing his phone away and going to sit at the edge of his bed. Marinette pulled her finger out of her mouth as her mouth dropped open. "How rude are you." She exclaimed. Adrien laughed and grabbed her wrist to pull her closer. He grabbed her burned finger and placed a kiss on it. "Better?"He asked, smirking up at her. Marinette giggeld and bit her lip. "A little. Do you have a band aid?" She asked. 

Adrien let her wrist slowly fall back to her side and nodded. "Yeah. There are some in the closet over there." He told her, pointing to the right one. She walked over to it and opened it. She was going to reach for a band aid when she noticed a letter had fell on the ground. Her curiousity got the best of her and picked it up before opening it. She smirked as she noticed it was a love letter but soon her eyes had fell on the name for who the letter was. 

'Ladybug'

She gasped out loud causing Adrien to look up at her.  He immediatly jumped up as he noticed what she had in her hands. He quickly snatched it out of her hand, crumbled it before putting it into his pocket, far away from her. But it was actually to late because Marinette had already read the letter. 

"Is this a love letter to Ladybug?" She asked in a little disbelief. Adrien hid his face into his hands. "God, this is embarressing." He groaned into his hands, sitting back down and Marinette sat next to him. "Well it can't be more embarressing than all the stuff i did before we started dating." She tried to comfort him. Adrien took his hands away, laughing before he looked at her. 

"Promise you won't laugh at me." He said, looking her into the eyes, pleading. Marinette grabbed his hand and gave it a squeeze, telling him to continue. Adrien took a deep breath. "Okay, i used to have a crush on ladybug and a big one."

The endings of her mouth went up as she couldn't control her smile. Her boyfriends ex-crush was herself. That's like every girls dream. 

Adrien kept staring at her intense, wanting to have a reaction. "Uhm Mari?" He asked. Marinette laughed and ruffled his hair. "It's alright, love. I used to have a crush on Chat Noir so we're even." She shrugged before standing up and wanting to go back to the bathroom. "Yeah i know" Adrien mumbled to himself, standing up too. 

Marinette turned around as she didn't clearly hear what he said. "What?" She asked, genuinly frowning. Adrien shook his head, trying to keep in his laughter. "Nothing, beautiful. Come on, finish your hair so we can get going because we're already  
25 minutes too late." He said, kissing her on her forehead. Marinette rolled her eyes and went back to go get ready. "Oh no, they're gonna annoy us again the whole time, thinking we were making out." She groaned.