8. Just friends

Today was the day of the photoshoot that Adrien had invited her too. If she had to be honest, she was a little nervous. Not that she was afraid to be in front of camera because she had been in front of one tons of times when she was Ladybug and when she had to do interviews. She still had the feeling today was gonna be different. She had no idea what the theme was and what kinda clothes she had to wear. Not even what kind of poses she had to do with Adrien. 'Oh god' She thought as she placed her hands on her cheeks, trying to stop the blush on her face. 

She grabbed her purse and went downstairs because Adrien had texted her he would come pick her up in 5 minutes. She said goodbye to her parents and left the bakery. Just at the same time, Adrien's limo arrived. Adrien stepped outside, greeting her with a cheerful smile. "Hey! You ready for today?" He asked as he walked towards her. Marinette nodded and giggeld. "You seem cheerful!" She noticed. Adrien rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah, i was really looking forward doing this with you." He admitted, before he walked to the door and opened it for her. 

Marinette smiled at him and got it into the car after throwing him a thank you.  He joined her inside the car before Gorilla started the car again and they drove to the park. "Are you nervous?" He asked her, trying to fill the time they had to spend in the car. "A little." She admitted. Adrien held her hand and squeezed it. "I bet you're a natural." He tried comforting her.  

Sometime later they arrived at the park and got out of the car. A whole crew of people were there and she had actually no idea why so many people. "Why do they need so many people for a photoshoot?" Marinette asked to herself, not knowing that Adrien had heard. "I don't really know, to be honest." Adrien said, laughing.   

Marinette and Adrien had to part ways as they both got escorted to the changing room. Marinette got given a dress in her hands and looked at it. It was a gorgeous long white dress with yellow flowers. Perfect for the summer and she absolutely loved it. She got dressed before she left the trainer and went to get her make up and hair. They didn't apply too much make up but instead went for a soft look wich she really appreciated. Her hair got lightly curled and soon she was all ready. 

She walked to Adrien and saw he was all ready too. She had to take a deep breath before walking towards him because he looked so handsome. Adrien turned his head around to look at her.  "Wow i-" he got all flustered and coughed trying to gain himself back. "You look really pretty." He told her. Marinette nervously giggeld and pushed her hair behind her ear. "Thank you." 

The photographer yelled that the shoot was gonna start and that they had to take their place. "Okay so Adrien, sit on the bench with open legs and Marinette, sit in front of in between his legs. Yeah perfect! Now look at each other and Adrien, grab her chin with your two fingers and look in love!" Vincent ordered them. Marinette and Adrien both looked at each others with red cheeks. "Yes! That's it! A real couple!" Vincent exclaimed happily, clapping his hand against each other. 

"We're just friends!" They both yelled at the same time causing them to look shocked at each other. Vincent looked at them amused with a raised eyebrow. "Okay anyway moving on!" He exclaimed before he made them do all kinds of other poses and soon the photoshoot was over. 

Marinette had taken off her dress and make up and wore her own clothes again when she left the trailer and walked to Adrien who was waiting for her. He smiled when he saw her coming. "You're ready?" He asked, making her nod. He opened her door for her again and both got into the car. "You had fun?"

Marinette nodded enthusiastic. "Yes! Thank you so much for asking me to do this!" She told him. He shrugged it off. "Ofcourse. I would much rather have you by my side then Lila." He told her with a loving look on her face as he stared into her eyes. Marinette nervously swallowed as they looked at each other. 

The car stopped at the bakery causing them to take their eyes off each other. Marinette coughed and giggeld. "Guess this is my stop." She almost stuttered out. They waved each other goodbye before Marinette got out of the door. Both teens ruffled their hair frustrated as only one questions keep flying around in their mind. 

Are we really 'just friends'?

Word count: 823