16. Dance

It was only the next morning and the media was already going crazy. Ofcourse when fans spotted Adrien and Marinette outside togheter, the news was pretty quickly out. Photos of them togheter were published, theories had been shared and even fanacounts have been made. Their hashtag was already trending on twitter so Adrien was pretty sure his father had already found out.

Soon his father was calling him into his office and Adrien prepared himself for the biggest speech off his life. But much to his suprise, his father actually wasn't that angry. He was really dissapointed that he didn't tell so sooner and also about the fact that he was outside without his bodyguard and without any disguise. 

Not even two hours later, Marinette was walking back and forth in his bedroom. Adrien looked up and saw her lips moving, probably mumbling something to herself. Adrien sighed and grabbed her wrist to make her stop moving. "Princess. Hey, stop stressing so much. Please, come sit down." He told her in a gentle voice before patting the seat next to him. 

Marinette took a deep breath and sat down before letting out the breath. He put an arm around her and pulled her towards him. "It will be okay." He told her. Marinette looked up at him with a scared face. "I don't know, Adrien. The charity gala is so fancy and i don't actually fit in there." She said. Adrien rolled his eyes and brushed her cheek with his finger. "Yes, you do and you'll look amazing! I understand that you're nervous but it will be okay." 

Marinette nuzzled her head more into his neck. "You think?" She asked. "Ofcourse. People are gonna love you. Who wouldn't?" He shrugged, throwing her a wink. Marinette giggeld and kissed his cheek. "I can't even dance." She laughed. Adrien raised an eyebrow and shook his head, laughing. "Yes you can." He simply replied. Marinette scoffed and crossed her arms in front of her chest. 

"How would you know?" She said. Adrien smirked at her and stood up, taking her with him. She looked at him confused as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "We have danced already and you were amazing." Marinette rolled her eyes, playfully. "You're just saying that because you're in love with me." She told him. Adrien got closer to her face and placed a kiss on her nose. "Yeah because you're amazing dancer."

Marinette pulled back from his face to look at him confused. "What do you mean about that?" She asked. Adrien sighed and stroke her hair before pushing it out of her face. "Well remember the last time we danced togheter when we were still 'just friends' at the new year's ball in the hotel." He asked. Marinette nodded, silently telling him to continue. "That when i realized i had feelings for you." 

Marinette stood on her tippytoes and kissed his cheek. "You're so cute." She whisperd. Adrien raised an eyebrow and smirked. "You think i'm cute?" Marinette hummed and smiled at him. "Yes. Very cute." Adrien smirked at her before his hands found her stomach and he attacked her with tickles causing Marinette to squeal. 

CEO of short chapters lmaoo