y/n

Guess ill see what the property line looks like. Seems ok, I might leave most of these trees there just for some...sport. this town doesn't seem to mind vampires, the mayor actually admitted to me knowing about my grandpa and me. He also asked me to not go around killing anyone in town since not everyone is...well like this. There's a family of fairies, two girls named Hayley and Emily I guess their parents went back to the faye world. Then there's a few humans, Gunther clint, willy, and pierre. I heard there's also a merman and a wizard, but that's really all the mayor told me. He encouraged me to go out and meet everyone for myself but I see no point in making friends. I looked around my shack and saw my old room practically the same. Only cobwebs seemed to fill it.

"You know, I run a carpentry shop. Id be more than happy to fix this old place up for ya. For a price of course." The ginger woman, Robin i think, spoke at the front door way. I looked around and thought about it for a long while, I have more than enough money to fix it. I mean I was the last of my bloodline and everything everyone ever made went to me in the end. Ive already sold hundreds of properties or just straight up given them to my pack for refuge. I nodded and told her id be up there tomorrow morning to make a deal. She skipped off.

I laid in my old bed, too grossed out to go near the bed my grandfather passed away on. I thought back to the days I was here. I tried to remember all the faces I had seen, I remember meeting George and Evelyn for the first time. They were Alex's moms parents, id only ever known his dads side. I fell asleep and woke up to a rooster just begging to be eaten. I got up and felt the need to cut all the trees down except a few in a nice little corner, all the rocks in my way were gone too. It was nearly 9am and I headed up the hill and went toward the backwoods to where I saw a brunette girl making a sigil in the ground with a bunch of old gears and stuff. I approached quietly and watched as she said some kind of enchantment that didnt seem to be working.

"Ya know, you need to do this ritual with human blood. If its not for a human you might want to get whatever blood you're trying to...make come alive?" I spoke suddenly making her jump and erase the sigil from the dirt. She seemed annoyed when she got up. "Youre the vampire farmer ya? I'm maru. Sorry, im trying to get my robot to come back...there was an accident." She looked so broken. I looked around and saw she had some oil in a basket. "Is this the..."blood"?" I picked it up and asked. "I guess. But I used it already. I dont know what I did wrong. It says I can do this ritual whenever and I've done everything else right!"

I walked up to the sigil and fixed what I made her mess up. I then looked at her book and realized her mistake, "it says the one who broke it must have remorse for what they've done in order for this specific one to work." I pointed at the foreign language that she must've not understood. She sighed and commented that she doubts her brother will ever feel remorse or any feelings. I apologized to her and wished her luck as I left and went inside.

"Oh im maru by the way!" She yelled i turned and replied, "im ren" I walked in to see robin excitedly making something out of wood, as she finished she whispered something to it and suddenly a golem appeared infront of me. It was 7ft tall and looked annoyed. "Mm...mmm" robin excitedly said, "say it come on, mama!" Then it turned to me and said "master?" I tried to hold my laugh and just shook my head as I pointed to robin who looked defeated. "Hi ren. Its good to see you. So are ya looking for a better home? Me and...what should I call him....kida? Yeah kida. We can do whatever you need."

She smiled and we agreed the full fixer upper. Id get 2 bathrooms one upstairs and one down, 1 huge livingroom and a kitchen and dining room and 2 bedrooms. She also offered to make a second story but I declined for now. What she had offered was already more than enough. "Oh you should go downstairs and meet my son. Hes a vampire as well." I nodded and headed down to a very cold room that was filled with comics, solarion, music, and computer stuff. I looked around keeping my hands in my pockets and looking for a person but no one was there. I shrugged and as I headed upstairs a man stood infront of me.