Soulmate 1: Jimin (oneshot)

Start from the beginning

You both learned how to shut the door of your minds, but he let it open most of the time and to be honest you too. 

If you both closed the door for too long, it created anxiety on both sides and fainting. You learned Korean with a teacher after showing your mom your soulmate mark and approving it by a soul doctor. 

Your mom was quite worried about it and so were you. Jimin wanted to see you, but it wasn't that easy. You both got used to the different timeline after 6 months. 

You told him to be careful about his health and you were too. 

You started working out but had to stop because of your body condition. 

Jimin knew about it and scolded you for trying to overwork yourself.

Jimin was cute and overprotective. 

You watched the live shows and especially when he streamed alone. You flustered him by calling him out strongly and he growled at you playfully several time. 

His mark was on his lower chest on the left: 'Nevermind' was written in capital letters. 

You didn't let him know about your Instagram account because you were shy about it. He told this member 8 month into your relationship and they were quite shocked about it he told me. You found out that you were Visual Soulmates as well.

 He and you could exchange small glimpse of what you were seeing: it could last from several minutes to only a few seconds. The first time he did it was during a concert and you totally freaked out since you were in the tramway. 

You never mind linked as he called it during a concert or an interview unless it was an urgency. But this time you did and he was so shocked. You had tried several times that night and it was tiring both of you out but it was fun.

 Since then you did it a few times and he too, but asked if you were in a safe place first. He was five years older than you: the age of your sister almost.

This long distance relationship went on for a year until one of your upperclassmen told you about a friend of yours having an additional ticket for BTS concert. 

One thing that was missing in this relationship was the physical contact. 

You were one person to absolutely love to cuddle and hugs. That taught that any other male touching your mark would hurt you badly. 

Jimin and you had open relationships: you could date but keep it to yourself. It was strength because even when your door were closed you would feel it.

 It was definitely weird, but you didn't complain to him and got a boyfriend instead. You didn't love him one bit, but you lacked physical affection. You had to break up after a few month of relationship because it affected your bond and he was being a real asshole. 

Jimin menaced to take a plane to France if you kept it up.

So you were now in the train to go to Paris discussing with your friend.

'I can feel you are excited?' Jimin mind-linked

'Yeah, I am' you answered teasingly

You hadn't told him anything about coming to the concert. He tried to coax it out of you, but you kept quiet and closed the door on a huffing Jimin. 

He was in Europe and you got better sleep since then and he did too.

 Yet, he practiced a lot and so was tired nonetheless. You both bickered for a while distracting you from your real time discussion with your friend.

"You have a soulmate?" she asked and I widened my eyes at her "Oh! I'm right! You're a Talker right?" I nodded once again shyly and Jimin felt I was embarrassed and quite taken aback. He kept bugging me until I closed the door on his face.