Chapter 9

'Now it's your turn, darling.' Jinx said. She leaned on her arms and sat up slightly, looking me in the eyes. I blushed. 'I'll put some plasters on your nipples and you can put on your shirt again, okay?'

After she got dressed again, you grabbed your tattoo gun again and found a space on your leg. I started to ink myself while Jinx just watched me. I accidentally let out a moan-ish thing because of the pain. It didn't help that i tattooed it near my area.

I kept tattooing yourself while I hoped that Jinx didn't hear you moan. But she did. She went and sat next to me and put her hand on my thigh, a bit above my knee. I just kept tatting myself and didn't pay attention to her.

Jinx started to rub circles on your thigh and I just looked at her. Then her hands. God her hands were beautiful. When i finished and covered my tat, she looked at you. 'Are you going to get piercings too?' She asked. 'Uhm, yes.' I said.

'Can I take off your top?' She asked you. I choked on spit and coughed. 'W-what?' I asked. 'I want to undress you.' She said. I started to blush like crazy. 'Uhm- ill get my stuff first..' I said.

JINX POV:

Y/n walked out the room and I smirked. My plan is working so far. My plan to make her obsessed with me is working. I'm not the person to obsess over someone, but I feel like she only deserves me. Only me.

Y/n walked back in with some stuff. 'Sit down.' I demanded her. She followed my orders and sat down, her back not touching the back of the seat. I swayed over to her and straddled her legs, slightly towering over her.

'Put up your arms.' I said and she did exactly that. I smirked. I started to slowly lift up her shirt, smirking while doing it. I slowly revealed her bra to myself and kept lifting up her shirt. God she was hot.

When her shirt was fully off and on the floor, she reached for her bra but I stopped her. 'Let me do it honey.' I said and she blushed. I leaned in closer to her until I was almost touching her lips, close enough to kiss her. I reached to her back and got her bra closing in my hand.

I smirked while undoing her bra. I was so close to her I could feel her breathing into my lips. I slowly took off her bra and dropped it on the floor. I looked down at her breasts and smiled.

Her boobs were different then mine. I could see the difference clearly. She still has hickeys on her right boob. 'Can you give me my gloves?..' Y/n asked me. She was breathing heavily and I could see that she had drooled a bit.

I gave her her gloves and she sat up better. I got off of her so she could do her thing. She grabbed a needle and held it at her nipple. She quickly pushed it in and groaned. She grabbed the jewel and put it in.

After she did the other one and put on her shirt again, she looked at me. 'What?' I asked her. 'Wanna get high?' She asked. 'Eh not really. Maybe another time.' I responded. I did want to, but I don't know how i would act with her if I was high.

We both walked home again, and I held her hand. Her hands were soft, her nails were short but perfect anyways. I love her arms, her shoulders, her entire body. I wanted to touch her everywhere. I wanted her to touch me everywhere.

I kissed the top of her hand. She smiled. I love her smile. We arrived at my place again and walked to my room. I rubbed small circles on the top of her hand with my thumb.

I took her to my bed and layed us both down. I layed on my left side while she left on her right. We looked at eachother. I layed my hand near her and she held it. I could hear her breathing slow down.

YN POV:

My breath slowed down. I looked her in the eyes. My eyes slowly dragged down to her lips. Her breathing slowed down. 'Your very pretty.' I said, she smiled. I decided to just go for it. I started to lean in.

I kissed her. My hand went up to her arm and I could feel her muscles. She kissed back. She held my arm. I pressed myself more into her lips. Her hand went to my shoulder. I got on top of her and she pushed me onto her body.

We kept kissing, with an occasional small moan in between. We were both sitting up now, I was straddling her legs. She held the back of my head and my hands were on her cheeks. I smiled in between kisses and so did she.

I started to slowly lift up her shirt. She let me. But right when I was about to get high enough, there was a knock. I quickly got off her and layed down under the blanket. I tried fixing my hair a bit but the door already opened.

It was silco. He was here to check up on us I'm guessing. 'Hey girls. What did you do when I was gone?' He asked us. 'Nothing special-' I said, before I felt a hand down my pants.

Jinx has decided to tease me, with him right there. She rubbed my inner thigh, extremely close to my pussy. 'Nothing special?' He asked. I shook my head. 'Just walked aROund.' I said, my voice cracking due to the stimulation I was getting.

'Well alright. Tell me if you need anything.' He said and walked off. As soon as I heard the door close Jinx kissed me. I kissed her back and she got on top of me. I held her waist while she grinded on me.

I moaned into her mouth and she smirked, grinding harder. She put her hand on my neck and slightly squeezed. I moaned and she squeezed harder. She kept kissing and pressed her boobs into me. Then she stopped kissing me and went to my neck. I moaned and held the back of her head.

I layed my head back to give her more room. She bit my neck and I moaned. 'You're so hot.' She said and kept going. She bit my neck again and I accidentally moaned "mommy". That's fucking embarrassing.

'What?' She asked me. 'Nothing..' I said. She grabbed my face and made me look up at her. 'What did you say?' She asked, sounding more demanding. 'Nothing!' I said. 'Don't lie. Tell me.' She said, smirking. 'Can you please keep going?'

'No. Not until you tell me.' She said. I shyly looked away but she forced me to look at her again. 'Tell me. I won't get mad.' She said, and smirked. She got closer to my face but didn't kiss me. 'You're such a tease..' I said. 'I wanna know What you said. I need to know baby.'

'I-I said mommy, okay? I didn't mean too.' I admitted. 'Mommy?' She asked. I nodded. 'I like that. Say it again.' She demanded. 'Mommy~' I said. I felt embarrassed. She smiled and kissed me. I kissed back. She choked me again.

I moaned into her mouth and pushed myself up, closer to her. She held my waist and kept me there. I was desperate for her touch. I stopped kissing her and went down to her neck. I bit it and she groaned. Why is she so fucking hot when she groans?

I kept kissing and biting her neck and she kept groaning, which turned me on even more. I eventually found her sensitive spot, and she immediately pulled me away from there. 'Whats wrong?' I asked. 'I just don't want you too.. I want it to be a bit slower, is that okay?' She said. 'Yeah ofcourse! We can go slower.'

Me and her were just kissing now, Jinx enjoyed this speed. I caressed her cheek and she melted into my touch. 'I like you.' I said. She just smiled. I kissed her again. She kissed me back and dragged her fingers over her bite marks.

Then silco walked in.