Chapter 5 - smut

I took Vi to a small, private room. It had no windows, which was mostly used for people with sensory issues. Vi immediately pinned me against a wall and kissed me. I hungrily kissed back. I held the back of her neck, and she held my waist. I moaned into the kiss, pleasing Vi. I knew how to satisfy people like her, except this time, it's not a guy. I'm going to hook up with a girl, for the first time ever. She pressed herself against me, putting her thigh between my legs. She pressed her thigh onto my part, earning her a moan.

She kissed down to my neck, sucking and nibbling on it. I held a handful of her hair while desperately trying not to moan again. She found a sensitive spot and immediately sucked on it, causing me to moan loudly. 'Your so hot..' she said and kissed my neck again. Her hand went to my boob and she slightly squished it. My hand went to the top of my shirt. She stopped kissing my neck for a moment to let me take off my shirt, and then immediately started again. She started to kiss up to my jaw, then my mouth again. I hungrily made out with her, pushing myself against her to be as close as possible. Her hand went to the top off my pants.

'Can I take them off?' She asked me in a breathy way. I nodded. 'Use your words, sweetheart.' She said, in a demanding tone. 'Yes.. please.' I said, breathing heavily. She layed her forehead on mine while undoing my pants. She kept getting close enough to kiss me, but didn't. I was desperate for her, I realised. She finally undid my pants and pulled them down. She kissed me on my mouth, then kissed down all the way to my panties. 'Can I take them off, princess?' She asked me. I nodded again. 'What did I say, sweetheart? Use your words.' She said. 'Y-yes.. please do..' I answered. 'Good girl.'

She pulled down my panties and took a good look at me. She started to kiss my thighs, going inwards every kiss. She skipped over my cunt and started to kiss my other thigh. I slightly moved my body towards her mouth, trying to hint what I wanted. She just smirked. 'What do you want, princess?' She asked me, sliding her finger around my area. 'I-I think you know..' I responded. 'I don't, tell me.' She said, teasingly. 'I want you to fuck me.' I just said, blushing heavily. 'Good girl..' she said, and immediately started to softly rub my clit causing me to gasp.

She kept rubbing my clit, looking up at me the entire time. I just softly moaned the entire time. Then, she suddenly pushed in a finger, causing me to gasp and moan. She put in another one and started to lick my clit. She thrusted her finger in and out of me, slow at first. She flicked my clit with her tongue and started to thrust faster. I held her hair wanting more, and she sped up. I layed my head against the wall, closing my eyes out of pleasure. I just kept moaning every few seconds, she was absolutely amazing.. then she started to suck on my clit. I moaned loudly, the feeling overwhelming me. She thrusted even faster, adding in a third finger and still sucking. 'Oh fuck.. p-please keep going..' I managed to get out before I became a moaning mess again.

After a while of moaning, crying and begging, I started to feel something in my stomach. I realised I was getting close to an orgasm. Vi had seemed to notice, so she just kept going while looking up at me. She sped up slightly every few seconds, not wanting to go too fast. I kept moaning loudly, most definitely pleasing Vi. My legs started to slightly shake, hinting my upcoming orgasm. Vi kept looking at me, wanting to see my face while I released. She kissed my cunt and clit, and kept thrusting her fingers at the same pace.

'Fuck!..' I moaned while I came. Vi's fingers had now been covered in my fluids, and the brought them to her mouth. She licked off my fluids from her fingers and visibly enjoying it. She went back up, standing straight. 'You taste good, princess.. taste yourself.' She said and held the fingers up to my mouth. I obeyed her and licked her fingers clean. She then held my hand, and dragged it to her breast. 'Now.. it's your turn to fuck me.' She said, and kissed me again. I kissed her back and flipped us, now it's her against the wall.

I kissed down to her neck, immediately finding her soft spot. She moaned and I nibbled on it, leaving a small bite mark. She held my hair in her hand. I have had dominated people before, mostly men who think they are extremely dominant. Just a few words and they would be begging on their knees, speaking off, maybe I should make Vi do that. 'Get on your knees.' I spoke, in a demanding way. She went down to her knees and I bent down with her.

'Good girl.' I said and kissed her cheek. I wanted to tease her, make her beg for me. I slowly dragged my hands down her body, all the way to her pants. I felt her breath speed up while I slowly felt all over her. I could feel that she wanted me to touch her somewhere else. 'If you want something.. just beg me darling.' I teased her.

I rubbed her inner thighs and hovered my mouth over hers. Every time she went up to kiss me, i moved back. 'Take off your top.' I said. She took off her jacket and top then looked up at me. 'Good girl.' I looked at her bra. Then her boobs. You straddled her legs and took off your bra, which was somehow still on. She admired your body slowly. 'They are looking sad don't they? Give them some love.' I said and got closer to her. She held one breast and kissed the other one slowly.

She had my nipple in her mouth, while I just bit my lip. She had already covered my right boob in hickeys. 'Mm, that's enough, princess..' I moaned and she stopped doing what she was doing. I layed my Arms around her neck and softly grinded on her legs. I kissed her and she kissed me back, trying to feel more touch. 'Tell me what you want me to do, darling.' I said to her. I kissed her again. 'I want you to touch me.. please..'

'Mmh, do you now?' I teasingly asked her. She nodded quickly. 'Take off your pants, and panties than.' I said and got off of her. She quickly followed my orders and took them off, looking at me while doing it. 'Good girl.' I said and kissed her jaw, then kissing down to her stomach. I looked up at her and kissed down again, all the way to her pussy. She held her breath and stared at me. I licked it upwards and smiled. She gave me a small moan.

I positioned myself infront of her and smirked. 'Your beautiful, princess.' I said. Then I got closer to her cunt and stuck out my tongue. 'Are you ready?' I asked her, i didn't want you make her feel uncomfortable in any way. She nodded. I put my tongue slightly into her and started spelling out her name.. with my tongue.

V.. she moaned.
I.. she held my hair harshly.
O.. she moaned louder.
L.. she whimpered my name.
E.. her favourite one, she moaned loudly.
T.. she moaned the word fuck.

'P-please do that again..' she begged me. 'Beg me more.' I Said. Begging really turned me on. 'Please Y/n.. please..' She begged, and added a small moan for me. 'Ill cum for you.. please just do it again..' I nodded. 'Good girl.' I said and positioned myself again.

V.. she moaned loudly.
I.. she pushed my head in more.
O.. her legs shaked slightly.
L.. she moaned my name.
E.. she started shaking.
T.. she came into my mouth.

She breathed heavily. I let her fluids drip out of my mouth, not wanting to swallow it. I cuddled up against her, laying my head onto her chest. She held my hand. 'Thank you, princess.' She said. I smiled. 'I'll get a towel for you.' I said and stood up. I walked into the closet where you kept towels and wipes. You grabbed three and walked back.

After cleaning yourself, Vi and the floor up, you got dressed again. Vi just watched you, smirking. You couldn't get your bra closed again and looked at Vi. 'Need some help?' She asked me, smirking. I nodded and she walked over to me. She clipped it close and kissed my neck slightly. I just smiled and leaned into her. She held my belly and kissed my neck more. 'Let me get dressed..' I said, smiling. She let me go and I got dressed fully. She also got dressed.

Then there was a knock.