Lloyd Pierce

A/N: My first Lloyd imagine!

*****

The Spring day was warm and sunny like an August day, and you turned down the television to go outside. You were feeling bored... Your brother Kayce was probably working with the cowboys somewhere in the Ranch. Beth was working at town. And Jamie was God knows where.

As you stepped outside the house, you walked around, feeling the sun rays hitting your skin. There was nothing better than being able to enjoy a beautiful day like that. 

As you walked around, you saw that Jimmy was practicing with a horse. He was one of the closest cowboys to you. Being almost the same age, it was easy to become friends, even if your father didn't like to see you around the cowboys much.

Next to the arena where Jimmy was riding a horse, Lloyd was standing by the bars watching him. You stepped closer to him.

"Hi Lloyd.", you greeted him.

"Miss Dutton.", he tipped his hat. 

You stood by Lloyd's side watching Jimmy too.

"He really likes horses, doesn't he?", you spoke.

Lloyd nodded.

"He sure does."

Jimmy saw you there and waved at you. 

"Hi (Y/N)!", he shouted.

You raised your hand in the air.

"Hey Jimmy!", you said.

He flashed you a smile before continuing to ride the horse around the space.

"Jimmy's gonna compete on next Sunday.", Lloyd informed you.

"I can't miss it.", you said. 

Jimmy was still focused on the idea of wining a rodeo belt buckle, and Lloyd was always supporting him. They had a cute relationship like father and son. 

"You were a Rodeo Cowboy too, didn't you Lloyd?", you asked, and he looked at you.

"I sure was, miss.", he said with a smile. Maybe reminiscing that old times. "I was one of the damn best."

You smiled, imagining Lloyd with less thirty years. He must have been a cowboy Casanova.

"All bruises and broken bones were worth, to win the buckle.", he spoke, and his eyes showed now some kind of sadness. 

You sat down, still watching Jimmy riding.

"You miss it, don't you?", you asked, and Lloyd turned his attention to Jimmy and his horse.

"Every goddamn day of my life."