Kayce Dutton

It was Jimmy's day to shine, as he got himself qualified for another rodeo. As his friend, you wouldn't miss it for the world. So you stood by the fence, watching the guys before him, getting ready. You were a hundred percent rooting for Jimmy to win the contest.

"Hey!", Kayce greeted you as he stood next to you, surprising you with the fact that he was there.  

His cute smile reminded you about what happened last night.

"Hi Kayce

"Hi Kayce.", you said, smiling at him. "I didn't think I would see you here."

He stood a little closer to you. His arms resting on the fence as he spoke to you.

" Well, I missed you.", he confessed.

"Really?"

He nodded.

" I was sad to find myself alone in the morning.", he said. 

You left early in the morning, before Kayce woke up, to avoid problems. You didn't want to risk being seen leaving Kayce's bedroom by John, your father's best friend. Plus, you were afraid that for Kayce it was all just one night fling.

"I thought... Never mind.", you said.

"You thought what?", Kayce asked, looking straight into your eyes. Kayce had the power to make you feel nervous, as butterflies were flying inside you. 

You touched a lock of hair that was falling on your face.

"That it was just a one-night stand for you.", you confessed. "So it was better for me to leave."

Kayce couldn't help but smile.

"You thought that after the love we made?", he asked. "I'm sure as hell, the feeling we shared isn't just a one-night stand kind of stuff."

You felt blushing a little and Kayce held your hand in his.

"Don't leave me all alone tomorrow morning.", he begged you with a smile.

"What makes you think I'll be with you tonight?", you played.

Kayce touched your face as he became closer to you.

"Baby.", that nickname made your heart beat faster. "Don't tell me it was just a one-night stand for you.", he said before his lips crushing into yours.

"How could I think that after the love we made?", you asked between kisses.