Walker / Ryan

Author's note:  This imagine is a second part to the previous imagine. It could also be read on its own. It has mentions of sex and bad language.

*****

You thought that showing up at the ranch would be a nice surprise to your boyfriend Walker. But what you didn't know yet, as you stepped inside the bunkhouse, was that you were the one who would be surprised.

Walker was there, sitting on a chair, flirting with a beautiful blond woman, probably a barrel girl.

"Got any requests?", Walker asked the girl sitting next to him.

She had a bottle of whiskey in her hand that they were probably sharing

She had a bottle of whiskey in her hand that they were probably sharing. Fuck... How could you have been so blind? Everybody warned you that Walker was nothing but trouble, but still you insisted in being with him. 

He was probably singing to her some love song, saying that it reminds him of her smile. Maybe the same song he once dedicated to you.

But before you could walk away, Walker saw you standing there. His eyes showed regret almost immediately.

"(Y/N).", he said your name before standing up, leaving his guitar on the chair.

You didn't want to talk at that moment, so you just turned around to leave the  bunkhouse.

"Please, wait (Y/N)!", Walker said going after you, as you slammed the door with a bang.

Your steps were steady and fast, as the tears began to appear in your eyes. You were feeling like a fucking idiot... Walker could never love you. He just wanted to be with you until he got himself bored and found someone new.

"(Y/N), wait!", Walker yelled, running in your direction. His hand tried to hold your arm, but you brushed him off.

"Leave me, Walker.", you simply said, avoiding eye contact.

"Let me explain it to you, honey. It's not what you think."

You looked at him with disbelieve in your eyes.

"Walker, it's over. Please, leave me alone.", you asked him.

"She's just a friend, (Y/N).", he tried to explain, but you knew he was lying. Walker always had the fame of sleeping around with the pretty girls and everybody warned you about it, you were just too blind to see.

"A friend you probably want to sleep with.", you said. "If you hadn't done that already."

"(Y/N), I don't want anyone but you.", Walker said, and once again tried to hold your hand, but you didn't let him. "It was stupid mistake.", he let the words slip away from his lips.

You looked at him with tears in your eyes.

"Fuck off, Walker!", you stated angrily, before walking away from him. After realizing that the ugly truth escaped from his lips, Walker didn't follow you. 

"Whoa! Hold on, girl.", you heard a voice calling. 

You were feeling so angry and sad at the same time that you simply left the Dutton's Ranch by foot, walking alone at the road without caring how far your home was from there. You just wanted to get away from Walker. As you looked at the car stopping on the road, you recognized Ryan.

"What are you doing here?", Ryan asked. He had his arm out of the car's window.

"Going home.", you simply said.

He looked at the long road ahead. 

"You're damn far from home. Want a ride?"

Ryan was a cool guy. He was always nice every time he sees you at the Ranch.

"I don't bite, come on.", Ryan said when you hesitated for some seconds.

You entered his car and he stepped on the accelerator to get his car moving. For some seconds, you just admired the beautiful landscapes from the window. The country music on the radio was filling the silence between you two.

"Everything's alright?", Ryan asked, as you tried to hide a tear falling down your cheek.

You wanted to pretend you were okay, but your mouth didn't lie.

"No.", you said.

"Wanna talk about it?", Ryan asked. He was truly worried about you. He had never seen you that sad before.

You looked again at the window before speaking.

"It's because of Walker.", you replied. "He cheated on me, like everybody warned me he would do."

Ryan felt his hands holding the wheel getting tense. He knew that, unfortunately, sooner or later, Walker would break your heart.

"He is a fucking douchebag.", Ryan stated, and looked at you for a couple of seconds. "He doesn't deserve you, (Y/N). He truly doesn't."

You felt another stupid tear rolling down your face. 

"You deserve someone that loves you with all his heart.", Ryan kept talking. "Someone that doesn't make you cry."

Another tear fell from your eyes.

"Maybe that man doesn't exist.", you replied. "I'm so tired of being hurt."

Ryan took a deep breath as he wanted to confess something, but it was not the right moment for it.

"Perhaps, you just didn't notice him yet.", he said. "But I'm one hundred percent sure he is around."

You could only be thankful to Ryan for his kind words.

"Thank you, Ryan.", you said and became closer to him, leaving a kiss on his cheek.

Ryan was taken by surprise. It was the first time you kissed him.

"Are you blushing, Ryan?", you asked, with a smile on your lips, noticing the pink tones in his face.

"Maybe.", he said, and winked at you. "It's good to see a smile on your lips again."