Part 30

I stretch my midsection out underneath the silk covers. A cold strong chest acts as a pillow which I dig my head on deeper in the blissful sleep I am keeping my mind into. I curve my spine, my ass pressing on bare pelvic, a long soft dick meeting my ass being caressed by the soft round flesh sides. My back relaxes against another cold and strong back, the muscles that are tough and worked on over centuries give me the bliss of security.

Three hands wound their way along my skin underneath the cover. they explore every crevice, every dig, and the hill of my curves. Every part of my body is explored to the memory of my three mates. Aro, Caius, and Marcus. The three men whom I had such an extraordinary night with and of whom still haven't removed the objects in my pussy and ass.

"Glad you are in bliss love. We were slightly harsh with you last night." Aro whispers lovingly over my right ear. so that is who I rest my head-on.

"I loved every second of it so there is no need to be full of guilt." I soften their emotions which I know are spiking in worry of how sore I feel this morning or afternoon. Can't tell with my eyes still closed.

"Love, we still need to finish what we started last night given what is inserted inside you at the moment," Marcus mumbles against my neck.

"If that is what will help you then go ahead." Two fingers rub around the pussy lips.

"Already wet!" Caius exclaims in surprise. "Do we turn you on that much sweetheart?" 

Opening my eyes to the three males around me. I nod not wishing to speak as the blush rises on my face. Marcus wraps his arms around my waist, holding my arms down at my sides as his lips and teeth graze along my skin. Nipping the spots that haven't been marked with soft purple hickeys.

Aro turns my head to capture my lips in his with a soft kiss. He always goes for the most romantic introduction before getting more passionate. I respond without objection, closing my eyes and relishing in his tongue that licks my lips. I smile and deny his request. 

Chuckling, he nips my lower lip almost chanting the open sesame spell that parts my lips allowing his tongue to enter. Swirling around my tongue we begin the dance, mixing venom and saliva. Our heads fogged up in the pleasure and euphoria of the simple task at hand.

I hold my breath as a cold finger that belongs to Marcus' extended arm begins to circle my clit. Using it as some game counsel which I bet doesn't know how to use, he twirls my bud left-right, up, down, and around moving without adding pressure or pulling away. My heartbeat picks up as my lips still caress and move against Aro's. 

"Getting wetter but not quite there to convince me to move these lovely things which hold in our treasuring gifts in you." I groan when he says those words. The way he forms the words and uses an even teasing tone lures my heartbeat to speed up in lust.

I can soon feel the heat beginning to rise near my pussy. Swirling in my stomach and my brain begging for Marcus to go faster. I move my arm but it stands still. That is why Marcus holds me in his arms, to cage my body to move and endure the blissful pleasure.

"She is responding well," Marcus comments as his fingers are being coated with my juices.

"Don't worry Snow, allow us to take care of you and give you a nice morning wake-up session." Pulling away from aro to respond, I turn my head.

"Fine. But do make it worthwhile." He always plays a teasing game and so I shall play along. Besides, they already woke me up when Marcus began circling my clit.

Aro kisses my cheek. My eyes turn to him to my left. He smiles and leans back in to kiss my jaw where my ear connects, licking the lobe and trailing down his tongue burning the whole area in flames. I close my eyes at the warm sensation, occasionally the fangs sprout and graze some more near where my neck meets my collarbone.