Part 27

Silent but fast.

We move from Italy all the way to Forks and stop at the border. 

"Jake." I breathe a sigh seeing the familiar brown eyes gazing at me and my mates.

The massive wolf ears flick straight hearing my voice and his eyes gaze to my own. He opens his mouth a tad bit and lets out a gruntle huff. I shake my head for him to not attack. A moment stands between vampires and wolves.

The leaves rustle behind the wolves and the Cullens appear. Bella is very much alive and human. She glares at me with that ridiculous smirk thinking she has won. Alas, she hasn't and won't.

"Aro, please don't do this." Carlisle appears at the left side of Bella who is in the middle.

"Masters, the army?" Jane questions out loud.

"Jane, Felix, go and deal with them. Demetri, Alec, find Victoria and kill her along with her accomplices. No survivors." Forced wind blow is the indicator of the four leaves.

"You would let the strong warriors leave? You are too easy." Bella calls out of turn.

"Silence human." Caius hisses at her by my left side. I lay my hand on his cloak to halt his movements that alarm everybody to prepare for a battle.

"Bella," I call to her, receiving her glare right into my eyes." You can confess now or when we are alone." I give her the choice. The full white moon energy I absorbed the whole trip here pumping and pulsing ready for the deed to be done.

"Confess? What exactly?" Rosalie asks in turn for the human. I can feel and just know everyone's gaze flicker over to the blonde before returning to the girl.

"I did nothing wrong." I intake a breath. The moon still in the night sky shines to our right at the forty-five angle of setting to allow the sun to rise. The dirt and leaves that surround the woods around us swirl in my senses. I'm ready.

"Then it needs to be alone I presume." My mates, without looking at them, nod at each other and the battle begins. The wolves and vampires disperse and my gaze flickers slightly to elsewhere. In that second of a mistake Edward has taken Bella out of sight.

Narrowing my eyes in determination, I speed over the border and under the beakon of moonlight and disappear. With the sudden envelope of invisibility, I clear my mind and head to where Bella scent lures.

I go into the trees and immediately track and find my target. Jumping above the branch, flattening my body down and pushing on the bark with strength. Soaring through the air like a rocket straight to capture Bella's waist in my arms. Securing a hold, I gaze down to my bag that I attached to my right thigh and take the white moon gem egg I laid the first full moon of my first birthday.

'Royal wishes as to the seasons' command' the wind whirls around both Bella and I. The snow is lifted up as the same chanting whispers riding the wind surround us. A pulling throttle, a swimming hum in our heads and a popping squeeze in the ears; the egg transports us to the cave the Moon goddess and Winter season spirits want the sacrifice to be.

I let go of Bella at the start. The rush of such power forced my body to spasm and in such a specific force, I had to let the girl go to catch my balance. Crunching with snow and haggard breath my ears pick up. 

"No, you don't." I surge the moonlight power from my shoulder down to my right hand. Clenching my fingers in a fist, gripping tight and raising my arm to aim true. Bang! A blue icy glass ball of moonlight energy shoots out and knocks the rocks down from above the cave exit.

Bella's scream and halt of her step alert me that my target is captured securely. Darkness envelops the cave for a second. My eyelids flap, my eyelashes flicker and my vision lights up like a cars' light beams. I can see in the darkness clearer than a vampire can.

The huffing of frustration turns my head to my target. Pumping full of blood, sweet and delicious for revenge over what she did. I watch with slight amusement as she chips her nails, cuts her skin making her blood cake over the cold black stones blocking her escape. She can't even move a medium-sized stone much less a boulder that takes some hammering through to break.

"Give it up Bella. It won't work." I taunt the girl whose death is estimated to happen in a few minutes. Gazing above to the only hole one can escape through. The hole where the moon spirits shall see full view my actions come to play.

"Now are you going to tell me why you did what you did or do i have to break...it out of you." I glance to multiple places I get to force the truth out.

"You should thank me. It made you normal just like I am. No longer will you be the angel of the Swan family. You weren't even supposed to be alive. Your whore mother died, why couldn't you die the same?" I halt in my path toward her. 

"I feel like you know what happened to my mother?" I question.

"She died by the same hand as you did, by the same vampire." I lean back not believing her tricks.

"By the same professor." 

Italy.

Mark.

The vampire figure.

"You made him remove my wings!" I state in slight surprise how long it took for me to figure it out. I growl glaring down at Bella. "Now that I have what I needed, you will be part of the sacrifice."

I grab her throat, press on her larynx, and keep adding pressure bit by bit. My moon vision dissipates as the full moon appears above illuminating the cavern. I see the plead in Bella's eyes for me to stop. 

'By the deed that shredded blood shall blood cleanse such sin.' The moon whispers in my head. 'Be done by mountain ash stone and winter snow' I narrow my eyes. My nerves freeze and shudder, the act electrifying my fingertips...

A foot slams in my right side, snapping some bones and throwing me to the wall. My grip on Bella is forced out and a heel presses on it. I growl and snarl at the figure above me. Upon clearer inspection, the one who truly needs to be sacrificed smirks down at me.

"Mark Frost."