Part 2

"Snow! Come on, time to wake up...oh you are awake." Charlie Swan enters my white-walled room. I turn my head from where I am sitting on the window seat to my father.

"Hey dad, yes I am up. I have been up from four in the morning." I always find myself waking at four even when I want to sleep in. 

"Right. Anyway, have you brushed your feathers?" He walks over with his brown boots thumping along the brown wood.

"Yeah, I did it twice. They are ready to be tucked into the brown trenchcoat." I stand up and straighten the knee that I had tucked under me.

"Good. Come, let us get you ready for school. I will install that security lock system on your door before picking up your sister from the airport." Dad takes the dark brown trenchcoat that is long to cover and hide my big white wings.

" Dad takes the dark brown trenchcoat that is long to cover and hide my big white wings

"Oh yeah. Thanks for telling me dad." once the coat is on and secure, I head over to my white closet and lean down to grab the red gift box. I bought my darling sister a white snowglobe that has a glass white gloss reindeer in the middle.

"You always give her a present which I don't know why as she seems to hate you kiddo." Charlie sits on the soft white cover of my queen-sized bed. Quite the confidence he has for us girls.

"It keeps showing her the love I have and to possibly replace the hate she has for me." I hold the box in my hands as I turn to see myself in the door-length mirror. 

I have my hair straight that falls down to under my breasts, a white shirt that brings out my tanned pale skin from all the days I spend with Jacob at the LaPush beach. Blue jeans and white socks that will be inside my white leather two-inch heeled boots.

"Always loved your fashion sense sweetheart. Come on, best not be late." I head to the room down the hall where Bella's room is. I decorated it to fit a teenager instead of being in a babies/toddler room. 

I painted the walls white for her to paint it her own way, brought a new queen-sized bed to replace the small bed we had since the last time Bella visited us. Two-night stands on either side with white lamps. A desk near the window was repainted and put a lock on the window to keep out anyone who dared crawl in and harm her.

I place the present on the desk and the note I handwritten with my cursive signature welcoming her home. I turn and leave the room, going down the stairs, and slip my socked feet in the leather boots.

"Here kiddo" Charlie hands me my white leather backpack and my red leather purse. Yes, I am a lover of leather, get over it.

"Have a good day at work." I kissed Dad's cheek before heading to my mom's hand me down white Ducati. Well, more like inheritance since Mom died two years after I was brought to my dad.

"You too, sweety, be careful!" Warming up the engine; I waved bye and head off to school.

The wind blew in my white hair and the lovely smell of fall envelopes me as I drive into the school parking lot. I park at the far end of the lot, near the entrance of the woods where a certain tanned skin Quilette boy is waiting for me.

"Jacob, hi," I scream over the engine. I park and turn the key, shutting the motorcycle down.

"Hey Snow, how are you?" Jacob Ephram Black, my greatest friend in the whole world and knower of my little feathered secret, pulls me in his warm hugs. I love his warm hugs every time we meet.

"I am good. Here, for you." I pull out the long white feather that I found on the floor of my bed when I woke this morning.

"Wow, this one almost says you are a woman but you are still a shorty." He ruffles my hair almost taking my headband off.

"Hey, careful. Don't want anyone seeing those feathers." I can never hide my feathers with invisibility or my hair as the feathers and gem are way too big. So to cover them, I put on a blue winter headband and a white hat.

 So to cover them, I put on a blue winter headband and a white hat

"Yeah. Anyway, be a good saint and see you tomorrow." Jake tells me to fix the mess he made.

"Tomorrow?" I ask confused why tomorrow is of any importance.

"My father is bringing Bella a gift that Charlie paid for." I nod not delving into the details, I will see it tomorrow.

"Yeah, okay. See you then. Bye." we hug for the last time before I head off inside the school.

*Awe, who loves hugs. I know I do, I am one of those huggers and so I am giving you all a virtually invisible hug. Hope it makes your day.

Comment down below your thoughts and feelings.

Enjoy*