Part 15

I sigh, flopping back on my couch after doing a lovely sculpture. I am actually now showing that I have an egg inside me and it is currently now December meaning soon I will be laying an egg. I lean my head back and sigh once more exhausted.

Sculpting and being pregnant is a really weird and tiring thing. The elevator dinging means someone is coming in. I groan and lay a soft fur blanket over me to cover my swollen stomach. Three figures make me relax.

"Hey guys." the three kings head in my apartment with their loose black jackets and come snow in their hair.

"Hello mia amore, how are you?" Aro speeds over and sits to my left.

"Good. The sculpture is drying up." I point to the four animal sculptures I made and each one represents the three males in my life. Jacob has is a wolf, Aro is a bat, Caius is a fox, and Marcus is a bear with a book balancing on his nose.

"Wow, and why these animals?" I begin to laugh at the question.

"My friend is the wolf, Aro is the bat, you Caius is the fox and Marcus is the bear with a book on his nose." I tilt my head to the side enjoying the view.

"Very creative." Marcus sits on the couch across from me.

"Now, what is this?" Aro takes off the blanket showing the ball of a stomach. Caius and Marcus narrow their eyes at me.

"Yeah, about this is it is part of the wings package." They relax their expressions but don't relax their psotures. "Every birthday on the full white moon I would lay a crystal egg." I get up to shpw them the collection.

They follow and gasp seeing the eggs. They each have labels and are held in a protective pouch. I sit on my bed looking at the eggs I laid.

"Some birthdays I lay more than one and sometimes I lay one. Alas, this years I am not sure of what the egg shall be especaiily since we had sex when the egg was growing." the kings look at me. 

Yes, the kings explained who they were and what they do. they also explained who I am to them and at first, I freaked out but then got used to their company. I accepted the facts and also sent a text to Bella saying congrats on dating a vampire.

She never responded back. good ridence if she doesn't care then I won't either. I lean my back on the headboard of the bed, propping my right leg on the bed as the other hangs near the chest. 

"So, how do you lay the eggs?" Aro asks sitting near my knee and placing his chin on it.

"With that." I point to the small tent I set up for me to sit and lay.

Marcus lifts the flap open and the three look inside. They nod and come around me for company and comfort. I was afraid at first of telling them but they told me everything even their divorced wives. Why can't I tell them my secrets?

"Well, my love, we will be here to give you company and give you presents." Caius pulls my hair to the side and is kissing my neck.

"You guys really got to stop doing that, sending me presents almost every day," I tell them and push Caius slightly back to stop the kissing before I fuck them again. I am way too sore from all the fuck sessions we had in the last month.

"We love you too much to not do so." Aro kisses a few times my neck and cheeks making me giggle.

"Well at least send me less. Soon, I won't be able to see the apartment and also when I head home then it will be hard to stuff the things in a suitcase." I tell them circling my fingers of the soft pants of Aros's leg.

"Home? Leave?" Marcus announces confused and slightly surprised.

"Yeah, I ought to give my family an explanation as to why I am heading back here and I plan on at least staying since I am missing a year away from them. Please allow me to settle them a bit before coming and settle here for eternity." I ask them and their tense expressions relax and they sigh.

"That is a lovely plan mi amore. And we will lessen the gifts but we will be sending." I laugh at the pointed look Aro shoots at me.

"I love you guys," I say absent-minded and the three kings smile with love shining in their eyes.

"We love you too." They come over and snuggle with me for the rest of the evening.