He growls. Biting my lip.
Before getting up and locking the door before flipping us over completely. Placing his hands beside my head to support his weight. I bend my legs. And wrap my arms around his neck deepening the kiss.

He sits me up before stripping my clothes along with his. Before pulling the blanket over us.
As he lines himself up at my entrance before burying himself in me as I let out a moan. Arching my back.

Me: Fuck!

His thrusts get harder and faster as he picks up the pace before placing one hand on my neck. I smirk as he squeezes it biting my lip.

Emmett; you like that don't you baby?

I nod, giggling. He flips us around pulling my hair before slamming into me.

2 hours later we finish and shower before heading downstairs.

Since we came downstairs, he's become a lot more protective, due to the stress I've been dealing with, with Bella and Edward.
I join everyone in the living room on the couch as Emmett sits next to me wrapping his arm around my shoulders pulling me into him.

Jasper: how are you feeling? Emmett told us about how exhausted you've been with everything lately.

I look at him and smile.

Me: I've been better thank you Jasper. But I'll get there soon enough.

He nods.

Alice: Bella and Edward have gone to hunt. They'll be back soon. Renessme has gone out with Jacob for the day.

I groan tilting my head back.
Taking a deep unnecessary breath.

Esme: If you need anything Kaileigh, please let us know and we will do anything we can to help.

I nod smiling before thanking her.

And right on cue Edward comes rushing in. We all look in his direction.

Carlisle: Edward? What's wrong?

Edwards face flustered with stress.

Edward: James is definitely alive. He took Bella whilst I had my back turned for 5 minutes. She's doesn't know how to defend herself yet, she's only just become a vampire.

Everyone's eyes widen before looking at me.

Carlisle: we will find her Edward don't worry.

Edward begins pacing.

Edward: She could be dead Carlisle!

I smirk slyly before looking out the window trying to avoid any unwanted attention.

Alice: Edward we will find her.

Rosalie nods.

My phone rings. An unknown number.

I sigh answering it putting it on speaker. Everyone stares at me.

Me: hello?

James: Kaileigh. I have your sister here.

I roll my eyes.

Me: she's not my sister and why would I care? Why would you call me?

James: if you want her alive I suggest you come and find her. At the Ballet studio.

I scoff.

Me: why would I come and find her? You've clearly rang the wrong person because I don't care.

He growls.

James: Come to the Ballet Studio or Bella dies.

Me: for the last time how dumb are you? I don't care.

I look around and see everyone's eyes widened.

Me: fine!!! I'll be there soon!!

I hang up.

I growl becoming more frustrated.

Me: I wouldn't have to do this if Edward wasn't such a weak fucking vampire! When will I ever get a break from this?!

They all look at me sympathetically whilst Edward looks angry.

I groan getting up. Cracking my neck and my knuckles.

Emmett: babe you are not going on your own! We will all come with you.

I sigh before nodding my head.

Me: no wonder why I have vampire depression. Everyone wonders why I want to sleep all the time and this is the exact reason.