I call out, and Kaileigh comes upstairs, stripping off and climbing into the bath.

About an hour later we head downstairs and join the rest of the family on the couch.

Carlisle: The Volturi are arriving today to see if Bella has truly turned. We all need to be there.

I nod.

Kaileigh's pov:

Carlisle tells us that the Volturi are arriving today and we all have to be there.

I nod.

Me: If we all have to be there, Renessme stays with me and Emmett. Bella put her at risk before she could do it again and I'd die before I let that happen.

And right on cue Bella walks in.

Bella: are you crazy? You're not taking my daughter anywhere.

I roll my eyes ignoring her.

Alice; We need to leave. They're almost here.

With that, we all leave and hop into our cars and head to the field to meet the Volturi.

Once we arrive we see them all gathered waiting.

We head up onto the field.

Aro: ahhhh Bella. Come forward.

She steps forward looking back at us to see if any of us are going to join her, nobody follows except Edward.

Renessme hides behind me and Emmett.

Bella places her hand into Aro's.

Aro: Ahhh I see you've gotten what you've wanted.

He looks at all of us.

Aro: where is the child? I want to meet her too.

I look behind me, moving aside and holding Renessme's hand, as Emmett holds her other hand. As we walk up to meet Aro.

I glare.

Renessme holds her hand out placing it on Aro's cheek showing Aro the memories of how she was born. Half immortal, half mortal.

Aro: there will be no fighting today. This child is no danger to us.

Skip.

We head home and I climb into bed before groaning and drifting to sleep as Emmett holds me against him kissing my head.

The next day I wake up with a yawn and a stretch.

I sit up looking around.

Emmett: babe you really needed that sleep didn't you. It's 13:30. You've been asleep all night.

My eyes widen. I groan falling back wrapping my arms round Emmett's waist as I lay my head against his chest.

Me: I don't know what's wrong with me lately. I think it's just everything with Bella and Edward that it's putting me into some sort of vampire depression and making me just wanna sleep all the time.

He chuckles kissing my head.

Emmett: I know babe. You've been working so hard lately.

I sigh leaning up and planting a kiss on his lips.

Me: thank you for looking after me the last few days. I really appreciate it. I love you.

Emmett; I love you too babe. You know I'm always going to look after you. You're everything to me.

I kiss him again, as he begins to deepen the kiss. Before lifting me up so I'm straddling his waist. As I place one hand at the back of his neck and my other hand on his cheek.