Yang Jeongin 🦊

Word Count : 423

*You we're cuddling and he fell asleep nuzzling in between your breasts, you guys were in your room cuddling you knew you were on your period*
6:45pm
Y/N POV:
Aww my baby bread looks so cute when he's sleeping. I say whilst interlocking your hands worth strands of hair on his head and playing with it. All of a sudden I feel a large sense of agony in my lower stomach "oh shit.." I whisper to myself as I don't want to wake up innie, what should I do?
7:20pm
The pain was becoming unbearable I think to myself as tear drops form in my eyes.

Jeongin POV:
I wake up as I feel wet droplets fall down on my head I lifted my head to see my baby in an uncomfortable position I immediately get off of her and I apologise when I lift up the blanket I see a red splodge and just like that I automatically know what's going on.
"Y/N..baby would you like me to get you a hot water bottle?" I say in a soft tone she nods her head slightly and says "I'm sorry for making you worry about me like this, it isn't your fault so you shouldn't be worrying."
"It's okay its not your fault either but please go freshen up in the bathroom and wear one of my hoodies, whilst I change the bedsheets and prepare snacks for you" I actually don't know what to do, I need help.

Third Person POV:
Y/N goes off to the bathroom as Jeongin puts the bedsheets in the washing machine, and fills up the hot water bottle with kettle water for her and starts pacing back and forth as he's extremely confused on what else to give Y/N, he knows that chocolate is bad and causing more pain for girls during this time but he also knows they shouldn't eat too much cold food, so he's been put in a very difficult position.
[context : Chocolate and Cold Foods can increase the pain of cramps]

Authors POV :
He prepares a fruit salad for you with a glass of room temperature water so it isn't too cold and you both cuddle each other so he can ease the pain of those cramps and after eating you take some pain killers and binge watch "Business Proposal" with him.

Authors Note :
Again I'm sorry for this being so late but it's Hyunjin day today !! MARCH 20TH !!! LETS ALL WISH OUR DRAMA LLAMA A HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY !!!