Seo Changbin 🐷🐰

Word Count : 466
*You knew you were on your period and your both sitting on the sofa as our dwaekii koala hugs you*
5:45pm

Third Person POV:
"Your hair is so soft and fluffy" Y/N says in a teasing tone, he replies back with "yah-! My hair is so healthy it shouldn't even be comparable with yours" you let out a melodramatic gasp, and was about to get up to sit on the other side of the sofa when all of a sudden you felt something dripping from your lower backside to see a massive red stain on the sofa, this time you let out a real gasp.
Changbin looks at the stain then looks at you and does the same thing over and over again until he can see you rushing for cleaning supplies, he chases after you saying "Babe, what are you doing? Let me clean." He says with the most serious look on his face.

Seo Changbin POV:
"Y/N just let me do it your on your period it's no big deal you need to rest go upstairs and change I have this under control" Why won't she listen to me? "Fine but if it's too much trouble or you need any help call me" those words, were the best words I've ever heard coming out of her mouth.
-time skip-
6:14pm

Y/N POV: I come down to see the living room cleaner than before and the stain had completely vanished however I saw one tired and sweaty Changbin and an immediate frown could be seen upon my face. "CHANGBIN!" He turned around and looked as if he had seen a ghost, I say the following "Binnie, I said if you need any help or if it wears you out call me why didn't you call me?" I try keep my anger in by biting my lower lip, "Babe, you were on your period and I was only trying to help"
I give him a peck on the check and his ears turn red "It's okay babe I just don't want you to stress out on the only day off of the week that you get"

Third Person POV:
Changbin puts his clothes in the washing machine and changes into something more refreshening, whilst Y/N prepares painkillers and a hot water bottle for herself, getting ready to watch a movie with her one and only true love.
As soon as the two get comfortable in their bed and the movie is on Changbin massages Y/N's lower stomach and whispers sweet things in her ear, when a scary scene comes up he lets her cling onto him as if she's now the koala.
Authors Note :
I'm so sorry this is a really short one I had no idea what to write 😭<3