Kim Seungmin 🐶

Word Count : 461
*You didn't know you were on your period and you were in school in a lesson*
11:55am

Third Person POV:
Teacher : Anymore questions before I dismiss you for lunch..?
[Everyone remains silent]
Teacher : If that's the case than you're all dismissed.
As soon as Y/N gets up from her seat her cold boyfriend immediately back hugs her and ties his jacket behind her.

Y/N POV:
"Babe, What're you doing?" Seungmin places a finger on my mouth and slowly leads me out in front of the girls bathroom "Minnie I'm missing my lunch for this you better explain this." Seungmin opens his mouth and these words escape from it "You're on your period. I don't know if you knew but if you didn't I think I have spare pads in my backpack I guessed it was your time of month so here.
[he hands me the pads]
"Minnie, I love you so much what did I do to deserve such a cute boyfriend like you?"
He responds with the following, "Yeah, yeah whatever just hurry up and I love you too I guess."
My eyes lit up with joy he's never once said he's loved me in our 3 months of dating.

Seungmin POV:
12:07pm
I wait for Y/N outside the bathroom but I notice it's been over ten minutes where is she? I'm starting to get worried all of a sudden I hear quiet wails coming from on of the stalls inside the toilet I go inside as quick as possible to see a familiar crying figure clutching her stomach. It's Y/N. I carry her in bridal style, as she whines "Where are you taking me Mr.Kim Seungmin?" I make my way outside and place her in the back of my car "Just somewhere" I say.

Third Person POV:
Y/N wasn't caring about missing school at this point her stomach had this overwhelming and unbearable pain.
-time skip-
1:20pm

Y/N POV :
Seungmin carries me to his bedroom and places me on his bed delicately and starts rubbing my lower abdomen "Is this better baby?" He says with tears almost forming in his eyes "Aw don't cry, it's normal for girls to go through this okay..don't cry Hm?" He nods but I could still see him holding back his tears I just want to give him a huge hug I can't if I do my stomach will explode the pain is unreal.

Author POV:
After Seungmin carries you to his room like the others you cuddle and he continues massaging you whilst covered in layers and layers of blankets ❤️

Authors note : I'm so sorry for any grammar mistakes it's currently 1:41am atm<3