Lee Felix 🐥

Word Count : 463
*You knew you were on your period and Felix was nuzzling his head into your chest area*
2:30pm

Third Person POV:
Y/N: Felix that tickles *laughs*
Felix : Really? *proceeds to nuzzle even harder*
Y/N : I C-c-can't breathe BAHAHAHA
Felix : Okay okay I'll stop *pecks Y/N's cheek*
Y/N : Finally *sighs*

Y/N POV:
"I'm gonna go and start cleaning and prepare dinner" I shout whilst making my way downstairs "Okay babe! Don't stress to much about it though" Felix's parents were coming to visit us for the first time we've visited them multiple times but this is the first time they're coming here, I'm really nervous and I don't want to mess up, what if they think that I can't clean properly or cook properly?? I regret insisting on cooking now I should've let Felix do it like he does all the time I started to to panic. Oh god..- they're coming around 4:45pm I have plenty of time to get ready though and calm down and relax.
3:35pm
Third Person POV :
Y/N was finished with all the chores and placed the Lasagna alla Bolognese al Forno in the oven and started chopping vegetables for the salad.
-time skip-
4:20pm
At this point Y/N had laid out all the plates and glasses and cutlery basically everything that was needed was set and was waiting for the food to cool down before she could place it onto the bigger plate as she sat down she realised a stain on her pants.

Y/N POV:
Guess I shouldn't have worn pads, but thankfully the food and preparation was all done on time I make my way to our shared bedroom to see Felix fixing his tie and getting prepared for the dinner I leave a peck on his check "Babe?? Your back.. it's red? Are you on your..period?" I nod whilst my ears turn slightly red "Aww baby, you should have told me I wouldn't have let you done all this work then is my poor baby tired?" I again slightly nod with a hint of embarrassment which could be seen in my eyes my cramps were getting really bad at this point they were bothering me all day but it was only slightly now the pain had became unbearable so I bit my lower lip "You go get changed we'll get this dinner over with really quickly okay? And after I'll give you all the cuddles and all the love in the world I'll be your number 1 sunshine!" He says with a smile I leave a small peck on his lip "I love you so much baby ❤️"

Authors POV:
Y/N got changed and then after you guys ate dinner and like he promised, you guys had a cuddle session and spent the rest of the night telling each other compliments.