Chapter 21: Frieza's Desperate Attack!

Start from the beginning

Oren barely had enough time to react as both he, and the entire planet were covered in a blinding light.

"Sh-Shit!" Oren cried out.

"GOODBYE FILTHY SAIYAN!" Frieza screamed.

Immediately, a deafening boom sounded throughout the planet, as the core began to quake. Suddenly, the bright light faded, and Oren saw a large hole leading to the planet's core. He felt the winds picking up, as the waves of the oceans crashed violently against the nearby shores. Oren saw electricity around the large hole and felt an intense heat radiating from within. Frieza looked at his work and scoffed.

"Hmph! It would appear that I pulled the rings a little too tight on that one," Frieza said.

Oren then turned his gaze towards Frieza.

"Because like a coward, you were too scared of getting caught in the explosion of your own attack." Oren mocked. "You've failed, once again."

Frieza looked at Oren with a scowl; in response, Oren smirked.

"And in case you haven't noticed," Oren said. "I'm still alive."

Soon, it was Frieza's time to smirk.

"Cling on to that attitude for as long as you like, but from where I'm standing, I'm certain you have no idea about geology, so let me fill you in," Frieza said. "The blast you saw was meant to hit the planets core, yet it seems that I've only grazed it," Frieza explained. The tyrant then held up five fingers. "In a shortened term; the planet has five minutes until it explodes."

Oren smirked.

"Five minutes, huh?" Oren chuckled. "Then that's all the time I need. I'll avenge Jaune by killing you, then find my friends and get the hell out of here."

Frieza scoffed.

"Hmph! In that case, then let me tell you a little secret," Frieza said with a sly smirk. " I too have more power hidden within me; and it will be more than enough to finish a filthy Saiyan like you!" Frieza explained.

Oren didn't listen to Frieza's boast, believing it to be another way to escape from the doomed planet.

"I don't think so," Oren yelled. "You're not fooling anyone! The second you use this hidden power of yours, the ability to control it goes right out the window!" Oren explained.

Frieza's eyes widened, as he knew Oren was correct. He'd never used his full power before, and if he were to attain it, he wouldn't know what would happen to his body afterwards.

Oren's glare hardened as his aura began to erupt around his body violently. "YOU'RE NOT STALLING FOR MORE TIME! WE FINISH THIS NOW!" Oren growled.

Both fighters then charged towards each other, Frieza cocking his fist back to throw a punch, yet Oren was faster and punched Frieza in the face; dazing him. With a guttural growl, Oren rammed his knee into Frieza's gut, causing the tyrant to spew blood from his mouth. Oren raised both arms over his head, and slammed them onto Frieza's head, sending him flying downwards. The descent caused Frieza to fly downwards to the hole that led to the planets core. With an angry shriek, Frieza stopped his descent. Turning around, he saw Oren had appeared in front of him. The angered Saiyan attempted to kick Frieza, who ducked underneath and attempted to fly away, causing Oren to fly after him.

"What's wrong? Afraid you're going to ware yourself out too quickly once you get to maximum power? Huh!?" Oren yelled, before appearing once again before Frieza and kicked him in the face. Oren then appeared below him and kicked him high into the air.

As he was shot up, Frieza managed to stop himself midair, before turning around to face Oren, who was charging straight towards him. Cupping his hands together, Frieza gathered as much energy into his palms.