⛔️WARNING⛔️

Ok...Listen up you my lovely people...

This is the first draft of Monster Love.
There are many negative themes on here which may trigger your emotions and make you want to scream at me in the comments section. If you are someone who is easily triggered, please stop here (like now!) and go and read the new version (Click on my profile and you will see it under my other works).

I have marked this as "MATURE content" for a reason. I'm fully aware of the negative themes on this story and trust me, even I was surprised with myself for coming up with this twisted fantasy. I'm not really completely happy to release this old version, and not so proud of some parts of it anymore.

Yet, It's my first story and I think I would happily accept its flaws and learn from it. I didn't want to take it away from those who love it. So I decided to post it. I have certainly learnt from it and maybe I wouldn't have, if I didn't write it this way.

I understand that many of you love this older version and there so many memories attached to it. And, I'm quite tired of the requests I receive to publish this.
So, here we are!

Please note that this story is only an imagination.
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. The characters of the idols portrayed on this fanfiction are purely fictional and please do not assumed that I'm portraying it as the real character of the idol.

Thank you

Mythy💜