"Hey y/n have you seen my phone?"

(This letter type is y/ns thought's)
Y/n Pov
Theo.. he just stood there, looking at me with an smirk on his face. I was terrified I quickly looked away and when I looked again he was gone.

We arrived at home "I'm going to my room" I said. "Ok do you want to bring you some food and drinks?" Derek asked, "sure" I said. "What so you want?" He asked, "surprise me". I walked upp the stairs to my room I flopped down on my bed and grabbed my phone I opened Spotify and played my favorite song. Then Derek walked in "hey y/n I got your favorite drink and snacks right here just tell me if you need anything else baby wolf" he said. "Thank you Derek" I said in a weak voice then every thing faded and I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

"Yo y/n have you seen my phone?" Malia asked me "no I haven't sorry but I'm going out, wanna join me?" I asked malia. "Um no I can't sorry". "Ok no problem" I walked to the car, Derek let me borrow his. "Ok Where should I go...?" I asked myself. "Ah yes the park lets go chill there" I thought. I putt on the song bad idea by girl in red it was so awesome! I was singing to it loudly and when I arrived in the park I grabbed my headphones and kept listening and singing. I went to Starbucks when I was crossing the street I had to run forward bcuz a car almost hit me. "OMG ARE YOU OK?!" A women asked me concerned. "Yeah I'm fine don't worry" I said but she ignored me and ran right past me to behind me. I looked behind me and saw.. myself laying dead on the concreate, I salted hyperventilating and screaming then I salted getting worse I saw him... Theo reaken! I started running away from him but he followed me and the faster I salted running the closer he got "HELP! HELP ME PLZ!!". No one answered me. "HELP ME!!!!!". "They can't hear you y/n." Theo said, "your dead, remember?" I started screaming even more when he grabbed me by my ankles and I fell down he started dragging me down in the ground. "You're mine now" he said. "NOOOO LET ME GO PLZ IM BEGGING YOU PLZ HELP ME SOMEONE!!!!!" And then..
I woke up.

When I woke upp I was sweating like crazy and breathing really heavily I was so scared I knew it was fake but was it really it felt so real. Then Derek ran in "y/n are you ok?!" He said. "I- I- I don't k know.." I said still breathing heavily "oh Derek I was so scared" I said crying. He pulled me into a hug. "Shhh y/n it's okay, it was just a bad dream" he said. Yeah I'm not so sure of that, I thought.

2 weeks later

(SORRY THIS ONE IS SHORT I DONT REALLY HAVE TIME RN HOPE YOU LIKE IT)