The new Kid at school

(This is after the tests that deaton did on you you just had to wait for the results in the meantime u went to school acting like nothing happened)

Y/n Pov
"Yo I heard there is going to be a new kid at school" Liam said while we were walking through the halls "really I dint know" I replied while I was grabbing some books out of my locker. "I heard his name is Theo reaken and he is an old friend from Scott and stiles .. I think" "um no he is an old friend of Scott's I don't like him AT ALL" I turned around and saw stiles standing behind us. "Oh hey stiles how are you?" I asked "I'm good, you? U recovered yet?" Stiles asked " well I'm ok I Geus not the best tho still feel like I could pass out any second now" I answered. The bell rang and I walked to class, I had math with mason and stiles I sat down next to mason and stiles sat down on the other side of me. "Ok class as you may have heard there is a new kid at school he is going to be in class 1gab witch is your class mason and y/n" the teacher said the door opened and a tall guy with brown hair dressed in all black "class this is Theo reaken, u can sit behind y/n" "that's me" I said while raising my hand so he knows where he has to sit he walked to the seat behind me. "Ok class I need to volunteers to solve the problems on the board" as the teacher said that I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me (social anxiety is a thing) I hated these kind of things so I just looked away hoping the teacher wouldn't pick me but ofcourse he still had to pick me. "Y/n and Theo why don't you guys come up here" I stood up and walked to the board with Theo following, I must admit Theo is kinda cute I thought to myself I solved the easiest problem on the board because I'm lazy lol. "God this is terrible I suck at maths" I heard Theo say then I realized something his voice sounded really familiar then I knew it was him! He was the one with the dread docters! He was the mysterious voice! In shock I walked away from the board leaving the math problem unsolved my eyes were filling with tears as I thought about everything that had happened at the dread docters I thought I got rid of them but I was wrong because the person that abused me physically and mentally was standing right infront of me.

Mason Pov
I saw y/n cry "are you ok?" i asked but she dint answer me then I saw her pack her bags and leave the classroom crying I ran after her but when I enterd the hallway she was already gone I walked back in the classroom confused and worried about y/n "what's up with her?" I heard a voice behind me say I turned around and saw Theo just as I was about to answer him stiles jumped in and said "nothing that concerns you mind your own business Theo". When class ended I walked to my next one it was science with Liam and Corey. I sat down next in between liam and Corey. "Hey mason have you seen y/n I thought she had science with us?" Liam asked "um yeah about that" "LIAM AND MASON SHUT UP" the teacher yelled at us. "Tell me later ok" Liam said as he turned around "that's the point I should tell you now" I wisphered to myself.

(After science it's now lunch)

I went and sat down at a random table then stiles joined me and asked: "have you heard anything about y/n yet?" "No I haven't she wasn't in science class either" I answered "and I wanted to tell Liam but-" "tell me what?" Liam sat down at the table "um y/n ran out of math class... crying" I said. "What!? Why?" "I don't know" "No me either" stiles said. I could see the worried look on Liam's face before I could say something the rest joined us. "Yo how are you all and where is y/n?" Lydia asked. Just then Liam stood up and ran towards the lockers, "what's up whit him?" Malia asked. "Um it's y/n she.. -" "she what?! What happened to my cousin?"

Malia said while her eyes where glowing blue. "Wow wow wow malia calm down" Scott said to malia I'm sure she is fine, mason you were saying". "Right I'm she is not fine because she ran out of math class crying" "yeah I was there to and to be honest I think it had something to do with Theo" stiles said while looking at me weird. "Why do you think that?" I asked very confused because we knew Theo for about 5 seconds. "Well because she was solving that math problem with him on the board and the next second she looked really scared and ran out crying" stiles said
"Okay good point stiles but still we've known him for 5 seconds before that" I said.
"Um thats not completely true" I turned around to look at scott "what do you mean?" I asked "he was in primary school with us in 4th grade he was friends with me and stiles" just as I was about to answer we heard someone or something fall we looked over to see what it was and we saw y/n laying unconscious on the floor.