Chapter 5: Genesis

Start from the beginning

Namjoon was on the phone, he looked at Jin who sat Jungkook on the floor near the coffee table so he could use it.

Jin pressed his finger to his lips and Jungkook did the same. He took the crayons and kneeled next to the table.

Jin walked to the desk and scribbled on the paper:

"I'm going to get Taehyung. Will be back in an hour. Watch over Kookie..."

Namjoon, still speaking through the phone, read the message, took Jin's hand and kissed it without a word. Jin squeezed his fingers in response and walked out.

Taehyung was sitting in the passenger front seat next to his silent father.

Jin hadn't said a word since he talked with the school principal and took Taehyung from school. His fingers were white circled around the steering wheel.

Taehyung was looking at his lap. His hands were placed on his knees. His palms were hurting but he was too scared to complain about it. He had never seen his father so mad at him.

When Jin parked the car next to the house and killed the engine they were sitting still in silence until he spoke:

'Go change and come to the living room.' he said with emotionless voice.

'Dad...'

'I said something.'

Taehyung sighed and got out of the car.

When he dissapeared in the house, Jin hit his head on the wheel. 

No good... the situation was no good. Actually it was terrible. It wouldn't be that bad if Namjoon wasn't who he was...

But how will it be portrayed when the son of the person, who was constantly trying to convince the society that Interdependents and humans are totally the same and they are not dangerous, beat up a normal boy in his school, broke his nose and caused his ankle sprain?

After talking to the principal Jin already knew how the school was looking at this incident. If it would involve two normal boys, the school wouldn't even blink, but when it came to the Interdependent's child and a normal boy? They've already said Taehyung should be checked by child's psychologist...

Jin offered to heal the boy to the parents but they yelled at him that they don't want someone like him coming closer to their child.

How will Namjoon react to this?

Jin sighed and walked to the house. He took his time to take off his coat and gloves and walked to the living room where Taehyung was already sitting on the couch, still looking at the floor without a word.

Jin crossed his arms over his chest.

'Why have you beat up that boy?' he asked, trying to stay calm.

Taehyung's lips trembled, but he stubbornly didn't want to answer.

'ANSWER ME!' Jin raised his voice. 'DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD YOUR FATHER IS WORKING TO PREVENT SITUATION LIKE THAT?!'

Taehyung shivered.

'You broke his nose! His ankle is sprained! You have bruises all over your hands! What was the reason, Taehyung!!?'

Jungkook shyly took off his headphones not wanting to disturb his uncle, but he had to go to the bathroom. Namjoon had head set himself talking through having the online meeting this time. Jungkook stood up and moved his legs anxiously.

Namjoon peeked at him and seeing his state, smiled lightly and nodded, so Jungkook walked to the doors.

When the 6 year old boy opened the door he heard the yelling from the living room. The screams were rare in their households. None of the boys were used to them so confused, shocked and a bit scared he ran there, just to see extremely pissed Jin standing in the middle of the room and yelling at Taehyung, who was stubbornly looking at the floor, not answering.