The time to go to bed comes fast. I'm wearing a kimono, ready to go to bed when Tamao calls out to me in the hallway.

  - " Y/N! Do you have a minute? I would like to talk to you" She says shyly..

  - "Yeah. Sure. What is it?"

  - "..well.. THANK YOU FOR EARLIER !" She says while she is bending over to apologize

  - "Hey! Stop it! Why are you bending ?" I say as I force her to stand " You're the one who protects me there.. I'm the one who is thankful. Thank you for protect me, Tamao"

Tamao looks at me and puts away her tears with a shy smile and a blush on her cheeks and goes to her room. I enter my room and go to bed.

- The next morning -

I slowly woke up when I heard somes voices.

  - "So so. Is the girl who helped Tamao?"

  - "Yeah Konchi. We should be thankful. But more importantly... What do you think she is wearing under her kimono?!? "

  - " He he he. Good question Ponchi!! Maybe a lace panty or better, nothing.. I suppose the only way to know it is to take a look "

Hearing the last word, I open my eyes and sit up suddenly and look around only to see an empty room. I stand up and go to the bathroom and get ready. I leave my room and find Tamao in the hallway.

   - "H-Hi Y/N. Breakfast is ready. Y-you can go to the kitchen"

  - "Hi! Thank you Tamao ! Did you sleep well?"

  - "Y-yeah! Th-thank you for asking" she shyly says as she quickly leaves the hallway.

I enter the kitchen and find Anna, eating somes pancakes, reading a magazine.

  - "Here, the breakfast is on the table" Anna says without taking her eyes off the magazine.

  - "Hi! Thank you. Did you sleep well ?" I say as I sit in front of her and taking somes pancakes

  - "Yeah.... And you ?"

  - "Yes ! A very restful night! Well even if I hear some voices but it's ok"

   - "What did you hear ?"

   - "Heu.. You will think I'm crazy but I hear 2 voices asking if I was wearing underwear under my kimono ahah" I say as I scratch my head

  - "Hello Anna ! Y/N ! What are you talking about ?" Manta says as he enters the room and takes a glass and a bottle of juice.

  - "What did you say ?" Anna says, ignoring Manta

  - "Well, I didn't mean.. I'm probably dreaming.. I used to have false awakening ahah"

  - "Ho ! You tell Anna about your dream with Amidamaru?" Manta says as he sits next to me.

Anna's POV

I slap my magazine on the table and look at Y/N and Manta.

  - "What dream?"

  - "Ahah. It's not a big deal Anna. Y/N dream about it after our discussion the other day for our project"