Chapter 32 | Shower Together

Rubbing my throbbing forehead, I walk towards the kitchen where she must be definitely making a fuss.

Who the hell gave her permission to enter the kitchen from where she does not come out without burning things.

A groan of annoyance leaves my lips when I see her blinking her eyes confused towards the floor where flour is peacefully lying.

Her own body does not look anything better, she looks like she just now had a bath with the flour.

With a hand on her forehead she stares at the floor looking like she will burst into tears because from the way she is rubbing her forehead tells she got a nice hit from the box in which the flour was kept and which is now in the corner of the room.

Neil is laughing like a brat looking at Ziah who would have joined him but I am sure she got hurt pretty badly on her.

Sighing at her useless try I walk towards her. "Who asked you to come here? You know you can be 100 times more clumsier when you enter this room" I shake my head when I look at her face which looks so innocent as if she didn't want to hear any scolding but just a hug and assurance that she is okay.

"Neil grab me a clean towel please" I ask my brother who is still laughing and I cannot even say him to shut-up because Ziah actually looks way too funny.

"It's paining" she mumbles which almost didn't reach my ears but because of our close proximity I heard and I stop myself from chuckling.

"Hmm, and who asked you to enter this room for cooking and act like a chef" I ask with some Mischievousness in my tone while leaning forward and bringing my hands around her waist to remove her apron.

"I thought of cooking something special for you, I even saw many videos to not make mistake but when I took the flour from the top shelve my hand slipped and it came crashing down right on my forehead" she mumbles slowly looking so embarrassed, but the way she said she wanted to make something special for me literally did something to my heart.

"It's okay, it happens, how about after taking a quick shower and after checking you forehead, let's cook whatever you wanted to together?" Her eyes widens in size when she hears me.

"It's a nice Idea but I wanted to surprise you" the pout again makes its way over her lips, "I am surprised sweetheart, just by hearing you being thoughtful on how to surprise me made me feel the happiest" she gives me a shy smile and when she lowers her head out of shyness I quickly take a step back when the flour which was sitting on her head falls.

Coughs after coughs leaves her lips and her hand quickly flies to rub her eyes which must be stinging. "Freaking hell" she let's out a series of curses in annoyance and I chuckle quietly at how wasted sh looks.

"Here" my little brother hands me the towel while panting as if he ran a mile to go grab a towel. "Don't open your eyes Ziah" she obeys quietly but whines out loudly "Argh! Its burning!" She stomps her feet on the ground like a toddler as she hold my shirt tightly in her hold.

Cupping her jaw, I gently dust away the flour which is still resting on Ziah's head, "come here" I pull her towards the sink and she like a blind women follows me while holding my arm tightly.

Gathering all her hair in my fist I hold it back before asking her to bend so I can wash her face "be careful" she mumbles out in a voice that looks like she will cry anytime soon because of the burning sensation. My poor baby.

Opening the tap I push her face down before splashing it over her face carefully and not with lots of force.

She quickly holds my wrist as if to stop me but I run my hand over her face to remove the white powder.