Teeny-weeny affection

"Haan bilkul........mere bina to tu dekhegi hi movie. Jab maine tere se pucha mere saath dekhne chal to tune mana kar diya aur akele dekh aayi........tu dost nhi hai yrr!!!!!" python grumbled scratching the duvet with his index finger. He lay on his tummy upon the huge king size bed.
"Stop grumbling like an unsatisfied wife. I asked you to come over my place, the movie's tax free in Bihar.....but you declined. Now don't blame me....." rudrakshi's voice boomed inside the spacious room. Python frowned indignantly.
"C'mon stop being a miser for God's sake, just because it was tax free in your place that doesn't mean you couldn't watch it here in Delhi.......you are being absolutely stingy." python yelled at the ceiling.
"Shut up I wasn't being a miser. I had a couple of buisness to look after here in Bihar and therefore I couldn't stay in Delhi. And yes, I am pretty busy right now so shut your trap and I am pretty sure you are lying prostrate on your bed so better get up, run to the bathroom and wash yourself up. We'll talk later today.....Bye and take care of madhu...." her voice rang inside the room and python whined.
"Bye....." he mumbled and the call was disconnected.
"Anything else which I can do for you Mr. Python!!!!" Karn's robotic voice appeared and python huffed.
"Nothing buddy except for checking over the software update of our new phone.....I think there's some glitches reported by the analysist team.....um, I want you to take care of that......" Python affirmed hugging the duvet close to his naked chest.
"Sure Mr. Python and my senses tell me that Mrs. Python is close by and might I suggest you to put on some clothes." by the time karn had stopped, the door swung open and in came madhushree with a tea tray in hand and a beautiful smile playing on her lips. Python flipped over so he was lying on his back and facing her. He was gaping at her in shock.
"Uh oh...... she's already in......Best of luck Mr. Python...." and with that the notorious AI robot evaded the scene. Python chuckled nervously as madhushree approached him.
"Good morning Adi......" she said with a smile and for a moment python looked at her in incredulity. Did she really said that!!!!! She laid the tea tray on the console table and sat down beside him on the bed.
"I was thinking about how should I say your name. I can't take your full name after all you are my husband so I came upon a conclusion.......Adi, that's how I would address you. Would you like two spoons of sugar????" she said and glanced at him to find him staring at her with tears brimming in his deep piercing eyes. She gasped.
"Didn't like the name....... I'm sorry I was just........"
"No please......no..... just don't say sorry. It's...... it's just that no one has ever gave me nick names or even called me with my name........" he whispered and their eyes locked. She placed her hand on his cheek and looked into his teary eyes.
"Let's not talk about them.........they are just not worthy enough to be in your head........" she whispered softly. Python pressed his forehead against hers and sighed. She peeked at him through her eyelashes and admired those sharp features of his face. He indeed was very handsome and that dusky complexion just added up to his handsomeness.
"Tea is getting cold....." she whispered softly, he sniffed and nodded. She turned and started preparing his tea. He gazed at her admiringly as she pour some hot water into the fancy looking cup. She then added milk to the hot water and mixed them together with a spoon.
"No sugar please.......I am currently trying to burn some calories......." he said politely and she looked at him and smiled. However, suddenly something struck her and she narrowed her lids at him. He was bewildered and inwardly played a flashback just to make sure he hadn't said anything which he shouldn't.
"You hadn't bathed yet........" she asked sharply and he found himself at the loss of words. He chuckled nervously, scratching his nape.
"Um.......not yet but I was going to......in an hour......." he faltered and with the look in her eyes it was clear that she wasn't impressed with that.
"Into the bathroom.......NOW....." she accentuate on now and python was kinda intimidated with that stern look of her. He nodded acquiescently and climbed down the bed.
"Baby, why don't I just finish the tea and then move to the bathroom.......I mean we don't want the tea getting cold......!!!" python proposed hopefully with his puppy dog eyes. She folded her arms and raised her brow.
"I'll make another one, don't worry about that. Just go and take a bath.........Quick....." she said firmly and he whined. He shrugged his shoulders and trudged towards the bathroom. Madhushree sighed as he shut the door behind him.
"He'll make tons of excuses to spare himself from bathing........I don't know how he can lay on the bed for whole day doing nothing but sleeping or playing games." she murmured as she made the bed.