Python is unhappy

"That trunk is too old.......why don't you just throw it away!!!!" Raghu said annoyed. Python who was working with a screwdriver on the nuts of the car, wiped his greasy hand with a towel and looked at him.
"It has something really important........lemme grab that and you can shove the trunk in the garbage chute" said python and raghu brought the trunk to his place. Python ransacked it for a moment before a broad smile smacked on his face as his fingers clutched a grime loaded rectangular sheet of hard paper.
"Here it is........the bad boy!!!!!" He was grinning like a cheshire cat and raghu gave him a perplexed look.
"What is this?????? It looks very old......" Raghu asked curiously. Python chuckled as he flipped the paper and they saw its front side which was some sort of a ticket.
"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls.....The God of Dancing is giving you a chance of the lifetime to see him right in front of your eyes, performing on his record breaking songs. The Phoenix colosseum warmly welcomes the God of Dance
JORDAN ROY- THE BONELESS JORD

On 25th August, 2010. Phoenix colosseum, Las Vegas. Be sure to book your tickets soon for the 45th performing tour of our beloved the boneless JORD.......JR forever" Raghu read the entire paper like a parakeet.
"Wait.......Wait........25th August 2010......Jordan roy......oh my god!!!! How can I forget the boneless JORD........My God you have literally kept it for so long!!!!!" Raghu yelled excitedly. Python chuckled.
"Do you remember python.......you weren't a billionaire those days, tech was just growing.....but we both arranged for Vegas tickets somehow and had to stand in the queue for like two hours to get the tickets for Jordan's concert......God those were the days!!!!! He was a sensation, a legend....... telling you his fan following is still the same even after him being dead for 11 years....." Python's face dropped with the mention of Jordan's demise.
"Tujhe yaad hai pandit.......uss raat hum dono kitne excited the agle din ke show ke liye!!!!! Phir raat 2:30 baje khabar aayi ki.......ki JORD nhi rahe........." Python's voice was despondent and raghu knew why.
"I still remember that black day....... the heavy rain, howling gales, millions of people crammed in the roads near the cemetery......... crying pitifully over the coffin of Jord.......we both were standing far behind, silently crying........" Python remembered every single thing from that day. Raghu sighed.
"Vaada tod diya yaar Jord.......aakhri baar tumhe perform karte hue dekh lete to shayad itni takleef nhi hoti......." Python smiled although that smile held so much pain in it.
"It hurts to see your favorite artist die in front of your eyes........I can understand....." Said raghu. Meanwhile someone entered the work room.
"Mr. Python......." The voice was kinda familiar and python found it not necessary to turn back.
"If it's important......" Python said seriously, screwing the nails in. Jeffrey nodded.
"Dean of Delhi University wants to meet you...... he's in the foyer....." Said jeffrey. Python nodded keeping the screwdriver in the toolkit.
"I will be there in 15 minutes......" Python said. Jeffrey bowed and left. Raghu looked at python.
"Why would he want to meet you????" Asked raghu. Python wiped the sweat from his naked chest and hands.
"Perhaps to tell me something about madhu......." Python said and raghu nodded.

Python sat on the chesterfield chair, one leg resting over the other and one arm placed over the sofa's head. The dean was nervous as the billionaire was staring at him in a daunting manner.
"Dance......." Python said.
"Yeah........" Dean muttered nervously.
"Annual function dance........" Python accentuated on Dance.
"Oh yes sir........ happens every year....." Dean said with a nervous chuckle.
"And you want madhu to take part in the group dance......." Python asked in a miraculously soft voice. Dean chuckled.
"You see Mr. Python, it's the university's rule that every student contributes in the annual function.......after all we don't want our students to just be a book worm but also indulge in extra curricular activities as well....... and I have talked to madhushree....... she's really interested in Dancing so........I think she should take part in dance........" Dean was grabbed by his collar, he gasped and gaped at python, aghast.
"Meri madhu ko nachwaiyega.........vo bhi puri duniya ke saamne haan.........suryavanshio ke ghar ki izzat ko sare aam nachwaiyega.........." Python hissed at him. The Dean trembled.
"Python leave him........what are you doing!!!!!" Raghu yelled at him but python wasn't a really compliant guy. He tightened his hold around the Dean's collar.
"Rok mat mujhe pandit........meri madhu kissi ki nazron ke saamne nahi aayegi.........kabhi nhi aayegi......" He yelled at the aghast dean.
"Python please.......let him go....." Raghu pleaded.
"Mr. Py.....thon........I didn't do anything on purpose....... madhushree herself approached me.......she wants to dance....." The Dean muttered with difficulty. Python grabbed his throat instead and he coughed.
"When did it happen......" Python demanded to know.
"Two weeks ago......" The Dean squeezed out while trying to breathe at the same time.
"Aur tu mujhe ab bata raha hai........haan!!!!! Saari ramayana khatam ho gyi aur tu ab sita haran ki khabar de rha hai.........dil kar rha muh tod du tera!!!! Magar usse kya fayda...... kyunki bhoot to humaari jaan par savaar hai Dance karne ka!!!!!!" Python hissed before shoving the Dean to the floor.
"Python relax.........you can't threaten madhushree.......she just wants to dance, besides you also are a fan of a sensational dancer......." Raghu was anxious. Python rose up looking mad.
"Chup kar pandit.......tujhse zyada fikr hai mujhe meri madhu ki......lekin use samjhana to padega ki uski ye zidd puri nahi ho sakti........" Python said seriously. Raghu was tensed.
"What are you going to do....." Raghu asked anxiously. Python didn't respond but showed an evil smirk which frightened raghu.