At the engagement party

"C'mon nidhi, did you really think that I won't attend your engagement....." Madhushree said on the phone as she swabbed the kitchen counter.
"I felt so dear.......with all the python drama going on, I thought you weren't going to be on my engagement party" a girly voice said from the phone.
"Hmm...." Madhushree didn't knew what to say.
"Madhu.......I don't want to upset you......I know it's hard for you to deal with all this drama. Python isn't a common man after all, he's a brand in himself if I should say. I have no idea why you don't want him......wait.....wait before you say anything. I am not on the other bench I swear, if you have issues with that 'sugar daddy' sort of a rascal, trust me your cousin has your back. I am with you dear and although I don't understand why you don't want a guy like him, still girl you have my hand on your shoulder...." Said the voice. Madhushree bit her lip in anxiety.
"Nidhi, I'll see you at the party today.....bye...." Madhushree said softly.
"Yeah bye dear, take care and don't fret about that bastard, I'll knock off his balls someday......" Nidhi said and disconnected the call. Madhushree was curious as to why nidhi wanted to knock off his balls, was she talking about the cricket balls???? Anyways, she kept the phone on the counter and started arranging the platters deftly on the cabinet. Meanwhile mohan entered.
"Madhu dear, I am really confused about what should I wear today....... should I wear my siyarams suit or casual sherwani......" Mohan asked. Madhushree wiped her hands with the kitchen towel and then came to him.
"I think sherwani, it's your cousin's engagement after all......" said madhushree with a smile and mohan nodded.
"Mohan I have nothing to wear, gimme some money, I have to buy a nice lehenga" Malini said rudely while sitting on her wheelchair. Mohan gave her an amused look.
"Look at Ms. Malini.......my dear, who's taking you to the party anyway, not me certainly perhaps your mother i suppose but than we aren't taking her with us as well......" Mohan smirked and malini glared at him.
"You........"
"Later on, madhu why don't you just go out for some shopping. I believe you wanted to purchase some earrings...." Mohan politely said to her.
"Even if I want to I can't...... Python has nose of a dog and he will find out that I'm in the market, and you know how crazy he gets when he sees me out and that too without his 'permission'. I don't want no drama today brother, I have some earrings I'll work with them....." She said softly. Mohan sighed.
"He's a bane of our lives. Are you sure you want nothing???" Mohan confirmed. Madhushree nodded confidently.
"Mohan I don't think I want to go to the party......" Lata came through the door and said. Mohan rolled his eyes.
"We weren't taking you either......." He said brusquely and lata frowned. During this whole chaos, madhushree's phone rang and immediately the family stopped arguments and looked over the phone. It was just a number which was visible on the screen but madhushree knew who it was. She hadn't saved his number yet and wasn't even planning to do in near future.
"Without guess......is it him!!!" Mohan was frowning and madhushree nodded tentatively.
"Pick it up please, we have no idea what will he do to us if you don't answer him....." Lata said anxiously. Madhushree took a deep breath and answered the call but kept the phone on speaker.
"Hello......." She said nervously.
"Haye, itne pyaar se bologi to python zinda nhi bachega......" His extremely masculine voice made appearance from the other side. Madhushree tried hard to not blush, she didn't wanted to go scarlet but plenty of things aren't under our curb.
"People like you don't die so early......" Mohan said annoyed. Python was positively clenching his fists at the moment.
"Mohan, apne jiju se aise baat nhi karte.....galat baat....." His voice was jeering in itself and Mohan was crossed.
"You aren't my anything did you understand....... stop bothering us....." He yelled at the phone as madhushree gasped at the shrillness.
"I am ignoring you.......madhu how are you my love....." He said excitedly and madhushree gestured mohan to calm down.
"I am fine........why did you call???" She said softly. He chuckled.
"Yaad aa rahi thi tumhari.......kya kare tumhe to humare hone se hi nafrat hai par hume to tumhari har cheez se mohabbat hai...." Their was a serious pain under those words which wasn't unlooked by any of them perhaps that's why they all stood silent, not glancing over each other. Did he loved her that much????
"Um.......I was busy so......." She lied just to disconnect the call.
"Hm lemme see, the maid had already mopped and broomed the house, breakfast is over, lunch will be prepared at around 1:00 and right now it's 11, dishes are washed and kitchen is already swabbed. You have taken a bath already and there are no college assignments whatsoever and yeah, deepali is in computer classes so no long phone conversations possible at the moment......so I believe I didn't miss anything, still 'busy' " for a moment the chawlas were dumbfounded and gaping brazenly at the phone. How on earth this man knows everything????
"I.......I......." Madhushree didn't know what to say, besides what can you say at this situation anyway.
"Awwwww babu tum stammer karti hui kitni cute lagti ho......." He said and mohan was glaring at the phone.
"Keep your pet names to yourself......" Hissed mohan angrily.
"Yaar tumhari problem kya hai, kyu tum mujhe meri madhu se baat nhi karne dete ho........dil karta hai ki tumhara muh tod du......." He wasn't in a good mood positively and madhushree was starting to grow terrified.
"As if I fear you......huh!!!! I don't fear uncles to be honest......" Mohan sneered.
"Oye uncle kisko bol raha hai, bete tujhse zyada jawan hu mai.......aaya bada!!!!!" Python yelled at the phone.
"Shut up both of you........" Madhushree said loudly and both the males fell silent, at least mohan did.
"Baby I didn't do anything, it was him...... I was being a good boy....." Python defended himself and Mohan frowned at good boy.
"Whatever, I have lots of things to do....... I can't talk right now......" Said madhushree firmly.
"Please mere se baat kar lo na babu......." His pleading voice wasactually pretty adorable and honest which kinda melted her heart.
"Look I have some really important work ok, I will talk to you when I'm finished......is it ok" she said very softly and not at all in a rude way.
"Thik hai babu, tum apna kaam kar lo mai tumhe disturb nahi karunga.......mai na shaam ko call kar lunga ok......" He said like a 5 year old. Madhushree uttered a small bye before disconnecting the call. Mohan marched outside while madhushree smiled for no reason.