Introducing Mr Python.....

A man ran inside the Prime Minister's residence, dashing through the mob of officers waiting outside the Prime Minister's chamber.
"Sorry..........Coming through......!!!!" he yelled as he hurried inside the Prime Minister's chamber. He quickly shoved the door open clearly failing his courtesies to knock on the door.
"Prime Minister.......we have a problem......!!!!" he panted and the Prime Minister who was sitting beside the Home Minister, looked up at him in perplexity.
"Murali, is everything alright!!!" Prime Minister asked in his usual sweet voice while he stirred his tea. The PA panted heavily before starting.
"We have received a very crucial information from our secret agencies......the terrorists are planning to bomb a CRPF camp in Ladakh......!!" said he breathing heavily. The Prime Minister and Home Minister looked at him casually.
"That's sad....!!!" this was the reaction of Home Minister and Murali surely wasn't anticipating that cold reaction from him.
"That's it.........Pardon my boldness but Sir, Isn't it your responsibility to hunt down those terrorists before they actually bomb our army camps!!!" Murali was furious with the way they were dealing with this ghastly situation. Terrorists were no joke and they ought to take them seriously.
"Thanks for reminding us regarding our responsibilities, we highly appreciate it. Can we be obliged enough to have you send to my office room and bring a formal letter I received from my good friend, Prime Minister of Israel. It's on my writing desk!!!! Would you mind, Murali!!!" the Prime Minister said with emphasis. Murali was dazed for a moment, after all it wasn't the behaviour you would expect from a Prime Minister. However Murali knew his place and duties, therefore he nodded.
"I will have it brought to you.....!!!" he whispered as he turned back, crestfallen, and strode towards the office. Prime Minister and Home Minister looked at each other and smiled.
"You know what's their problem!!!" Home Minister asked Prime Minister.
"What???" Prime Minister showed his curiosity.
"They underestimate Gujaratis.....!!!" said home minister and later that moment both of them chuckled.

Somewhere near Pakistan-Afghanistan border.....

A near dilapidated building, although well furnished and provided with all sorts of luxury. CCTV cameras installed in every corner, weapons bestrewn the cracked floors and lastly a huge chamber for preparing explosives, although the explosives being made were pretty simple and also something downright lacking modern technology and equipment. Besides what would you expect from terrorists as had they knew even tad bit regarding technology than they probably wouldn't have been a terrorist but a decent law abiding civilian. Now in a huge hall, like really huge, were dozens of terrorists armed with rifles. The ambience was tensed as someone odd one out was currently sitting in the middle of the hall. A huge seat and a man even bigger than that was the reason of utmost uneasiness for the terrorists. And in front of him was the leader of this terrorist organisation.
"Give me the design......!!!" said the leader stroking his huge beard. The anonymous man whose face isn't on our vision, slid his hand in his pocket and produced a small sheet of paper. He then directed the paper to the leader. The leader cautiously grabbed the paper and gazed at the paper and furrowed his brows as the paper contained some weird lines and angels drawn in an incomprehensible manner and along the lines some words written in cipher. He crumpled the paper and tossed it on the ground angrily.
"What the hell is this??? I asked the design not these stupid lines and angels......" yelled the leader. Now at this point we see the man's face. And at this moment it becomes important to give a precise memorandum of his looks, his eyes held fire and dominance, his chiselled jaw threatened to shred his nemesis in pieces, nose long and pointed, muscles huge like a beast, height colossal, hairs pitch black and thick and lastly that daunting aura surrounding him. He stared blankly at the leader who apparently was a bit intimidated by him.
"That's the only design and didn't I already mentioned that you won't make neither head nor tail of that blueprint. When you are naturally unlettered and half witted, what made you think that you could crack my ciphered blueprint....!!!" the man stated, sitting on his chair like a monarch. And this obviously made the leader unhappy and agitated.
"Python........don't you fear me!!!!" the leader was sure his blood pressure was increasing tremendously and he was actually a heart patient which obviously doubled up his problems. The man called Python, chuckled and the terrorists stared at him dumbfounded.
"There should be a Mr somewhere and also I am naturally fearless person of people with nonsensical logic." he said staring right into his eyes. The leader glared at his audacity.
"Sir, we can shoot this fellow this very instant, give your order!!!" it was someone from behind whom python was absolutely uninterested in.
"You shoot me and then Indian Army will come searching for you and we all know you are scared of them the way a dog is scared of a Lion. At last you will lose your life and on top of that, you shall never discover my true design which I prepared for the advanced rifle.....!!!" Python smirked and the terrorists were irked by this foul mouthed billionaire.
"Sir, this suicide bomber is ready. Should we send him to the base camp already.....!!!" this made Python look at his side and he discovered a teenage boy armed with explosives all around his body, ready to blow himself up and also the people around him. Python's eyes held fire as he saw the teenager ready to sacrifice his life for a mere stupidity.
"Is this your age to bomb yourself up and kill people........Hmm!!!!" Python muttered enraged.
"This is what Allah wants me to do!!!" the teenager replied.
"And who told you that.....!!!" Python asked.
"Sir......." and python glared at the leader who gasped at the sight of the ferocious beast.
"Had Allah wanted his followers to bomb himself than this guy would have bombed himself first.........he is simply using you as a tool to attain surplus money from my country's enemies.....!!!" Python was yet glaring daggers at the leader while the teenager gaped at him. The man was making sense but we don't use sense in a terrorist organisation, right.
"Python you better give me the design not lectures, or else you lose your life.......Besides what do you think we had called you here for, lectures????" the leader was exasperated.
"I am sorry Sir but I was a mere diversion.......!!!" Python said and the leader along with his men were dazed for a moment. What did the fellow just say????
"What do you mean........!!!" the leader's question was left unanswered as there was an abrupt rapping on the door. And the heads were turned towards the door.
"Who's it????" the leader asked staring at a smirking Python.
"Your Dad!!!!" came the reply but before the overwhelmness of the shock could be overcomed, the door burst open revealing handsome uniformed man holding stylish guns.
"Indian Army!!!!!" and with that much introduction, the gunshots began echoing in the huge hall. The suicide bomber was dragged outside the building to prevent any future casualties while the soldiers of India were taking care of the terrorists inside the building. Python sat calmly amongst those gunshots and lifeless bodies of the terrorists, watching the leader suffer from a heart attack. The Army had ambushed the building from all four sides and the terrorists had no route to escape, hence they began dying one after the other. Python stayed inside the building until the operation was over, which lasted for about an hour. After that he stood up, smirking at the daunting corpses of the sinners.
"Mr Python......We can't thank you enough!!!" the commander said, wiping off the blood from his hands.
"Oh C'mon!!!!! Commander I hope their is no casualty on our side...." Python said and commander smiled.
"One soldier from the alpha group had been shot in the arm but that's ok, he's fine and once he receives treatment in the camp he will be as good as always. Besides Lions don't fear nicks and scratches....!!!" commander chuckled and Python laughed.
"That's true......" said Python and together they strode outside the building, celebrating another victory.