He still Cares about her!!

"Naira tu bta de usko tu usse pyaar krti hai.. you should not do this naira ek galti ko do baar mat kr" she said to herself than she goes downstairs "Naira aaja breakfast krle" naksh said and she nods she came there and all settle for breakfast..... "umm....kartik tujhe office nhi jaana kya" keerti said and he looked at her "matlab" he said confusingly "arree tu do din se office nhi gya na islw pucha mene" keerti said playfully and know he got to know what she meant to say "tu apne kaam se kaam rakh mre upar zyda dhyaan na de" kartik said annoyingly all done their breakfast and goes to their work naira was roming here and there because she don't have any work....Akshara and swarna notice it.... They goes to her "Naira bacha what happen" Akshara asked "nothing mumma i have got bored in America i used to go hospital and that's how my day passes but here I'm feeling bored" she said irritatedly "itni si baat naira tum ek kaam kyu nhi krti tum hmra hospital join krlo" swarna said making her smile "really badi maa" she said in excitement "haan beta" swarna said "kab se join Krna h" naira asked "aaj se hi krlo" Akshara said "okay mumma Mai ready hoke aayi" Naira said and ran from there and after that Akshara and swarna looked at each other and than smile....... And remembered their talk with kartik.....

Flashback starts.......

Kartik has called swarna and Akshara for some talk "what happen Kartik you called us? Akshara asked "Akshara maa actually I want to tell you something" kartik said "yes beta say" swarna said "mumma actually I have seen Naira roaming here and there she was getting bored so I was thinking that you tell her to join yours hospital" Kartik said "kartik that's a great idea" Akshara said "but Kartik may I got to know why you care so much about naira" Akshara asked raising her brows he looked at them! "Umm it's nothing like that maa" he excused himself and left from there...... And after that they laugh at him.......

Flashback ends