Do you love me

Kartik goes to his room and locked his room and than he burst into tears.... Same with naira she was crying heavily......

Next day!

All were at dinning table naira was helping keerti akshara and swarna but her mind was not there she was looking for kartik! she was chopping vegetables "naira where is mind" akshara shouted all looks at her kartik was coming downstairs he looked at them "what happen mumma?" Naira asked "you have cut your finger naira while chopping vegetables" keerti said looking at her finger she looked at her finger and simply replied "ohh" all looks at her in disblief.... "princess first you go and first aid it" manish said and she nods!!  She went to her room and kartik too went behind her all looks at him and smiled "Akshara i think ab hum dusri baar samdhi banne wale hai"swarna said with a smile "haa swarna" she said and after that all shared a laugh..... 

         ~ SCENE SHIFT TO KAIRA ~

Naira was applying ointment on her wound but she was unable to it...... kartik came to her room and saw her struggling he goes to her and snatch ointment from her hand she got shocked than she looks at him and within a second her eyes got teary.... he sit beside her and started applying ointment on her finger.... she was admiring him...... "Koi kaam tum thk se nahi kr skti..... dhyaan rkhna chaiye tha na apna" he said with a concern "jab tum the toh mera khyaal rakhte the 4 saal se koi hai hi nii khyal rkhne wala" she said in a shaky voice and he looked at her....... he finished applying ointment and get up from there he was about to go she held his wrist "I AM SORRY" she said with tears in her eyes.... he just looked at her "do you love me" he said in a soft voice and sje got shocked she dont know what to reply "i know that you dont have any reply like before" he said with a hurt and freed his hand from her......