Naira's decision

Next morning Naira wake up and than she realised that what happen yesterday! She got tears in her eyes "No naira you will not cry crying is not a solution" she wipes her tears than smile than she goes to take bath after that she got ready and after that she went downstairs where she saw all are there except Kartik..... She starts looking here and there someone see her looking here and there it was non other than mishti (here mishti is 18 years old) "whom you are finding dii?" Mishti asked whispering in her ear! "Aahhhh" Naira literally shouted all looks at her as kartik was coming from his room he too seen her "Naira what happened beta why you shouted" Rajishari asked Naira looks at Mishti and she glared at her "Nothing Nani aese hi bas" Naira said giving a look to Mishti "Diii was finding someone than I asked her by whispering in her ear whom she finding" all looks at Naira including kartik and he knew that she was finding him..... He surpressed his laughter while Naira gave a deadly glare to mishti "Naira kisse dhoond rhi thi tu" Naksh asked teasingly "kisko bhii nhi bhaiii mishti toh mazaak kar rii hai haina Mishti" she said while giving a glare to Mishti and mishti gulped in fear and she just nods.... Everyone giggled seeing them..... "Naira bta bhii do kise dhoond rii thi 😂" Akshara asked teasingly she looks at Akshara with her O shaped mouth"Mumma aap bhi bhaii aur mishti k sath pagal ho gyii h.... M bhala kisse dhoondi 🙄" naira said "mere bhaii ko 😂" Keerti said while putting flowers in vase! All looks at keerti.... Keerti than looks at them she mentally cursed herself for what she said 😂 and than all looks at naira 😂  "why you guys are looking me like that" naira asked "vese hme iss rishte se koi problem nahi h..... Haina Akshara" swarna said looking at Kartik and Naira..... "Haan swarna I also don't have any problem" "ughhh!! Iss Ghar m sab pagal ho chuke hai" naira said irritatingly and left from there 😂 while than all looks at kartik "what kya mjh kyu dekh rhe h aap log aese" he said and than he too left from their.... After that everyone burst into laughter.......

Kartik goes to Naira's room and see her talking to herself

"Mtlb kuch bhi haan I accept that I was looking for kartik" she said and he smiled on her he goes inside the room and back hugged her "and why are you looking for me" Kartik said holding her naira gasped "Kartik" she whispers "hmm I'm listening" he said lovingly "I want to tell you something"  she said calmly "yeah tell" he said nuzzling his nose in her hairs suddenly his phone rang he left her and it seemed important "Naira you can tell me later right know i have to attend this call it is very important" and she nodded