Diabolik Lovers x Child male reader (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

M/n runs around the garden, sometimes stopping to analyze a new flower or animals he discovered. Just as took a turn around the maze, he bumped into the only girl around this house. Usually, he would see her while playing or walking with either his dad or uncles, never really being alone with the girl. So, it kinda made him concerned of his situation.

" Oh, hello! What's your name?"

" U-uh... Daddy says I shouldn't tell my name to strangers..."

" But I'm no stranger, I live with you guys."

" I.. I have to ask my dad first..."

" Tsk... Whatever, not like it matters." And just like that, all the smiling and gentle facade disappear into thin air.

" . . . " M/n silently tremble as he slowly step backwards.

" You know what, do me a favor will you? Either you kill yourself or disappear into the woods, I don't care. Just get out of this place, okay?" she said with a sickening sweet voice.

Hearing that didn't help with his fear towards her, only increasing it by tenfold. His trembling became more evident as he stepped backwards.

" Or maybe, should I kill you?"

That was the last straw. M/n immediately ran away from her, not minding anything that happens around him. Without noticing, a branch had accidentally scraped his chubby cheeks, letting crimson liquid to ooze out of it. Out of the blue, he collided with a strong pair of legs causing him to fall. Not having anymore energy to do anything, M/n just curled up on the ground, intense fear shrouded his mind as he shuts his eyes.

" Wha-?! What are you doing here?"

Subaru was taking a stroll around the garden when the kid bumps into him. Looking at the child, he finally noticed how worrisome his trembling body looks like. If he hadn't known better, he might have dumbly believed that this place was hit by an earthquake.

Subaru crouch down, trying to calm the kid down with a pat or something but was halted when he suddenly saw a vision of the bloodbag threatening him maliciously.

" What the..." He applauds to himself internally that he managed to refrain from cussing in front of a child, but that's besides the point. Subaru immediately pick up the kid, teleporting them towards his second older brother.

" Reiji!!!"

The spectacled male flinch in surprise. However, seeing the condition his son is in, Reiji teleported in front of Subaru within seconds, taking his son from him. His eyes noticibly darkens before he soothe
M/n like every other time he felt scared of something.

" It's okay, M/n. Daddy's here. You have nothing to fear when I'm here with you." Reiji assured, patting the little back soothingly as M/n finally tears up in his embrace. He could feel his clothes being clutched strongly by that small hands. Once M/n's breath finally regulated, Reiji started to talk with Subaru who never left throughout the ordeal.

" You saw a vision, didn't you?"

" Y-Yeah... How..?"

" My son accidentally shares his memory by touch when he is scared. And what you saw is clearly what happened this time."

" That fucking bitch-!"

" Watch your language."

" He's asleep."

Suddenly, the room was intruded by the classic pervert.

" Hey~! Can I play with my favourite nephew?"

" Clearly you have only one nephew."

" Still my favourite, Subaru~"

" Sorry, Laito. Something happened and sleep is what he needs right now."

" Something got him scared again?"

" . . . "

" And it's got something to do with Bitch-chan?"

" . . . "

" Bullseye!"

" . . . "

" I locked her up in one of our cell. Can I sleep with my little nephew now?"

" You were there, Laito?"

" Sorry, Reiji. I wasn't able to protect him earlier since I arrived just as she said she can kill him."

Reiji's gaze considerably darkens, murderous aura shrouded his cold vessel. Gently, he pass the child to Laito, immediately teleporting away after M/n is in safe hands.

" Well then, I'm going to hit the covers. See you later, brother~!"

°~Thanks for reading~°